Show me your emulator drip

Show me your emulator drip

Attached: pcsx2.png (1072x912, 1.05M)

Attached: ppsspp.png (1425x783, 1.4M)

No Suikoden V, the second best Suikoden behind II?

>Feels sooo live out here on the road, yeaaaah.
>Reeeach to the stars now that the day is over.
>Take me high! Feel so free, everything feels so right.

Attached: Outrun.gif (500x304, 1.79M)

If that's the prepatched rom of Destiny Directors cut, delete it and patch your own clean rom from the most up to date version found on github

Attached: 42.png (1680x1050, 1.18M)

Why do you have three versions of Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne? Also yeah, what this guy said, where's Suikoden V?

>vp
undub? if so can you please tell me if at the moment lenneth turns into a valkyrie before odin there is supposed to pixel clown vomit?
i never found online if this was expected behavior, only that scene has a corruption.
maybe at some point my iso corrupted and now i need to go find a new one

they're randomizer isos

no idea, only played a bit of it

qt is so much nicer looking, but good god did they make it hard to find anything in the settings.

Attached: Onimusha.jpg (1919x1079, 499.51K)

they made everything so much easier though. some settings are just removed because they're either baked in or no longer necessary though

you can even give each game it's own settings, it's no longer just global

Why are you not afraid of prating on Windows 10?

Any racers like Outrun that have inspired track locations like coastal areas that turn into cloudy mountains instead of the usual formula 1 tracks and city highway tracks?

Playing Tales of Destiny DC right now, then I think Xenosaga 1,2,3 or maybe Mother 2,3. Will decide when the time comes. Was also thinking about playing the fan translations of Growlanser.

Many old racers with "street scrolling" were like that

>Spy Fiction is basically MGS2 but with MGS3+ mechanics
>It has octocamo from MGS4
>You can climb and stick to walls using suction cups
>You play as a cute blonde

I highly recommend this game

Attached: spy-fiction-20040830054615265.jpg (460x345, 28.1K)

what a bunch of actual schlock. no ratchet? no jak? just a bunch of literal who jap games?

>No burnout 3
Your list is automatically shit

Holy cringe

In the future I'll be sure to waste my hdd space on the shlocky games (You) like to prevent someone like you rearing his head.