This is you in 40+ years if you ditched social life and stuck with video games

>this is you in 40+ years if you ditched social life and stuck with video games
Is it worth it though?

Attached: Grandma gaming.jpg (1185x792, 243.86K)

I will probably hang myself before i hit 50

>implying I would ever transition
kys troon

As long as she's happy, sure, why not?

i remember when 30 was the cutoff point

i'll die from liver failure before i hit 40

Seems like a pretty good deal to me

Didnt she get into vidyas already in her twilight years? If anything she was a typical normie

>based grandma with an easy to enjoy hobby and is loved by everyone
I dunno that doesn't sound too bad to me.

Social outcast here. I'm fucking tired of trying to get together with women of today's day and age. Every time that they reject me, I fall into a crippling depression. Video games don't do that to me, they never will, and I get to gawk at girls in games whenever the fuck I want. So yeah, this lifestyle is pretty based.

The odds of me evening hitting 40 are looking sketchy

Attached: dfsf.png (1231x885, 1.49M)

The horror of NOT spending your days talking to your friends about the various ways your body is breaking down.
The horror of actually doing something you enjoy with all the free time on your hands except for just... existing until the inevitable end.

Honestly there is not a lot of other options so why not?

I've been playing video games since I was two years old. This lady didn't get into gaming until her late adulthood. She isn't me, her experience does not, will not, and cannot reflect my experience.

Didn't this old bitch get mad that you guys were bullying her for trying to play FPS games?

she was a normie with husband and then discovered jrpgs and is now obsessed with them around 5 years ago or something

>1pbtid

We always see you.

lol you will also become old and neglected and then die and this terrifies you

>is it worth it though?
Every second

She's a Vita CHAD.

It's mine.

>worrying about the future
retard

I don't see the problem. Even if it's just bait, there are people that mean this in a serious sense and simply put: you don't end up like that if you're not an introvert already. Attempting to shame introverts for doing things by themselves and not being all that socially active is like asking a fish why it won't stop swimming because walking is so much better.

Isn't she married?

It’s never too late for boomers. My 59 year old dad hadn’t played games since ALTTP but since BOTW came out he’s still playing it every weekend.

Attached: 5362DCBB-DF8D-4287-8C6C-3E707091B7C2.jpg (1334x750, 298.95K)

Isn't it lucky that people over thirty are still abused here then?

>social life
So missing nothing?

its too late for me to reintegrate and i will never catch up. ive made my bed

I'm 30 so I don't care. Video games are an adult hobby at this point. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just a 20 something who is trying to seem mature.

if you have fun, then there's nothing you ever lose.

That woman is married though

She started gaming when she was already old because she had nothing to do after retiring. No one gives a shit about old people after all.

>27 neet, no social life
>still only game only like 6 hours a day
I feel like I should be completing more games.

Attached: DE3652D3-5D65-4604-9555-EF83FF2E544C.jpg (498x497, 38.64K)

>this is you in 40+ years
>full head of hair
thanks bro, you too

I fucking wish. Arthritis is making it harder and harder for me to game, and I'm not even 40 yet.

I will never be a lady

Only you can answer that.