Muhhh… slides

Fallout New Vegas and it’s consequences have been a disaster for the gaming industry.

Attached: 7E657A86-096A-4729-BE1E-485DF5306241.jpg (828x830, 439.79K)

stop going on reddit, seeing a post that upsets you, and then bringing it back here. I dont care and I'm not your friend

>phoneposter
>redditor
>itoddler
Congrats OP, you are the biggest faggot on this website

>phone reddit

is it even possible to be more of a retard?

>reddit
>itoddler
>"isn't this normalfag le cringe right guys"
Genuinely go back or kill yourself

fpbp
OP is a fag

lmao nigger

fuck off

Attached: 1649929569361.png (650x650, 11.06K)

>Fallout New Vegas and it’s consequences have been a disaster for the gaming industry.
>Ze uses Reddit
>Ze uses I phone
the FOU3 Indians are evolving

honestly wasn't aware elden ring even had an ending

holy fucking based

You chose the chad ending, right bros?

Attached: 426FD2DF-810B-43E8-87A7-D565CB25F16D.jpg (1280x720, 66.63K)

I genuinely think that the DS game series (including BB and ER, etc) were more substantial in terms of story telling/etc. I like that the lore isn't always clear cut and things like that. But I dislike when the cutscenes and that kind of thing is like a 5 second cutscene. Some people might argue that it's better that way or that it doesn't need to be longer but I disagree. You can have all the lore and whatever other shit to be as cryptic or short as you want, but I want the story of the game to be a bit longer or clear-cut. Again, doesn't have to be the story of the entire game or world or lore, just more succinct cutscenes, dialog, etc, for the main story. I think ER could have done a lot more with the main story of the demi-gods, outer gods, will, erdtree, and so on while still have the deeper more interesting lore behind the scenes.

>games must have minutes/hour long cutscenes
fucking kill yourself
and fallout hasn't been worth playing since 2

nigga i'm pretty sure in dark souls you didn't even get a cutscene and if you did nobody remembers it

you do, but the cutscene is literally either you touching the fire and bursting into flames as it zooms out and you explode or a cutscene of you literally just walking away
the longest one in DS is the secret ending where the snake bois bow to you but even that one is pretty short

Damn, user. you scorched op just like EA scorches itself constantly.

i wish you were my friend

I always find it funny how everyone says about New Vegas "dude your choices matter and effect the game world" when 9/10 the only difference is in the literal slideshow at the end of the game where they just tell you what effect the choice had.

>choices matter even less than in cyberpunk 2077
oh no...

>mobile
>leddit

Attached: 1641996630236.jpg (229x220, 10.07K)