Hello you absolute legends!

Hello you absolute legends!
It's happening! Used video game market crash soon!

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-102345_1.jpg (720x540, 86.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FMtjl0O2a4Q?t=36
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Used games won't fall, the artificially inflated "collector" retro games still in their box will. A working cart of rare games will go back to where they belong, in the hundreds of dollars range, not the hundreds of thousands which is where these jews jacked it up to.

I watched this video too.
glad these absolute scumbags are getting what they deserve.

even perfectly sealed, the retro cart will still deteriorate. nothing lasts forever.

I still have NES carts that work fine, I played Castlevania 1 the other day for the fuck of it.

>you absolute legends
he should give up that cringey copy of goose's shtick

Its better than his first one.

thank god i only collect sealed. to the moon, baby! haha!

isnt this guy a cheating nazi who hates transfolks?

>hello you absolute faggots
Karl Jobst, along with the rest of the speedrunners, are all self-richteous pieces of shit. I hate how he used Apollo's suicide (which was clout gaining in the first place) to his benefit, and to try and smear Billy Mitchell even after posting all of the facts.
All of these speedrunners are pieces of amphibian shit and are wasting their lives spending hundreds upon thousands of hours playing one game to shave off a second for YouTube fame.
Wata Games is literally just a site where you can get a bullshit grade on how valuable your game is and then sell it from there. Markets for auctions have existed for years. Just because the market goes to shit doesn't mean its entirely their fault they run things like a business.

>company starts doing scummy things
>gaming journalists just give it free advertising through shill articles
>random guy on youtube has to be the one to step up and expose it
>gaming journalists now echo his findings until the company gets sued
Great integrity there.

Attached: 1646945364970.jpg (491x491, 42.17K)

>Hello, you absolute legends!

Attached: 1626673948462.png (1280x720, 783.55K)

>actually believing Billy fucking Mitchell
this has to be bait, I know Any Forums is full of retards who are contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian, but that's a step too far

>amphibian shit
huh?

I'm not saying Billy is not a fraud, my point is that after stating all of the facts against Billy of being a cheater (most of which was spread by Apollo in the first place), he has to pull out the bullshit card of Billy pushing Apollo to suicide with fees, which degrades every single point he makes.

only a jew could make shit up like this

>Those curly black sideburns
>That nose
youtu.be/FMtjl0O2a4Q?t=36

Attached: images.png (252x200, 5.33K)

this dude is so insufferable

Man Wata is not causing games to be $$$, it's collectors. Wata or no wata collectors will forever collect. Price only goes up.

Game prices may decline if we have a serious recession. But who's buying NES/SNES/N64/GAMECUBE games?
Oh yeah late 30-50 year olds, who are flush with money.

Mortage? Mummy and Daddy will bail them out on that one

Implying gaming wouldn't be living at home with their parent anyway

Remember people collect cardboard now.
It's not even about the carts

>jew
Why is that the first insult yas pull out of your asses when someone lays down what Capitalism is?
Fuck off.

Nigger shut up

I just want to be able to buy a Game Boy for under its original MSRP.