Which new gaming genre will he invent next? He's already invented the Stealth genre and the Strand genre

Which new gaming genre will he invent next? He's already invented the Stealth genre and the Strand genre

Attached: f9b.jpg (947x911, 369.16K)

hes gonna call her back, right?

Attached: laugh_long1.webm (508x718, 777.73K)

Death Stranding is a 10/10

Death Stranding is a 10/5000. And these 10 points are only for Reedus.

Based Kojima.

He should hire that Quiet chick again too.

Attached: 1619284421441.jpg (1536x2048, 455.54K)

Maybe. She did an interview where it sounded like her poor manager not being on top of things was why she wasn't in the last game but also that the two were still on good terms. And unlike what dub fags who follow Hayter say Kojima does like to reuse actors and associates a lot. You could properly list a dozen names in Death Stranding he brought back from previous works.

Filtered.

Attached: 1628551627435.jpg (1002x531, 239.71K)

He will invent the making user seethe genre. Oh wait, that's at least 20 years old and will endure forever.

the full nude body scan with 4k sole textures genre

I hope this isn't for real and they're actually calling it Overdose. A generic bargain bin name.

INTANETTO INTANETTO INTANETTO

Attached: hey.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

It isn't real. The Overdose leak or rumor came with a date saying we'd see it and a trailer at the Xbox show. We didn't confirming it as fake.

People that only know the localization title will be confused by your post. But I get it, user. lol

>Which new gaming genre will he invent next?
Whatever it is I hope there is plenty of walking, shoehorned b-list actors from america (and masturbating to america and americans in general), fetch quests and pretentious story with maximum amount of exposition that treats the viewer as an absolute idiot.

I fucking loved how Death Stranding was pretty much two products ducttaped into one (one was a boring movie made by Kojima hanging out with his actor "friends" and the other was boring walking simulator made by his studio while he was traveling around).

>horror game
I don't think Kojima is well suited for horror. Especially after seeing PT. He's not known for being subtle. I expect a lot of edgelord shit and not a lot actually scary.

This man cannot be stopped.

He's going to 'hire' a barely 20 year old actress who looks 15, and fully mo-cap her. He's going to shoot shower scenes, sex scenes, confusing nude dream sequences and there is nothing you can do about it.

man livin' the dream

How dare you betray me like this Kojima, you said i was your top 1 kino wino sexpoggers? how did you choose that downie Margeret Qualley? is it because she gave you a rimjob after eating a spicy hot japanese curry! Make another booking for the casting couch at once

Attached: Lea Seydoux.png (940x538, 504.17K)

He just skips the middle man and puts out a VN about breeding chicks on the casting couch

>27 y.o.
I'm disappointed, Kojima-san...

>strand genre
That's not a thing. Kojima is an eccentric homosexual hack

I've seen several webms of her death stranding character giving a bunch of shota bjs
pretty nice desu