What’s with the obsession of inclusivity in gayming...

What’s with the obsession of inclusivity in gayming? Why aren’t videogames allowed to be solely fun pieces of interactive media anymore?

Attached: 5EC62BC7-BC6F-4C18-B089-6E463DCFC945.png (257x269, 86.18K)

Jews

you know the answer. faggots need their schlock in your face constantly, because no matter how much support they get they'll always feel uncomfortable. They'll always second guess themselves because they know it's unnatural and disgusting. So, they try to root out any normal dissent and coat the world in an accepting and soothing aura to ease their neverending disgust with themselves.

/thread

Because video games have grown up. When will you?

rise of the iphone

conservatives have deluded themselves into thinking the culture would remain the same if they just ignored leftists while they hijacked every institution in america

Why do you care? Oh, that's right, because you're an incel. Maybe if you transitioned you'd be happy, but instead you're just going to die alone.

cry about it

It's the newest religion, that's all.

>IT DAA JOOO
Kek like clockwork

Why care? It doesn't matter.

Because that's what people who fund the development of the games, and/or create the games want. Create your own games or stop being a faggot online or kill yourself ASAP.

Stay mad

Attached: 3b7.jpg (356x600, 83.24K)

The Jew opresses everyone regardless of their status, race, gender or sexuality and the narrative of "white supremacy" is used too divide and conquer us so we don't stand together against them

Attached: 71536464-58D1-4354-8652-247E2DE50AA2.jpg (375x360, 56.84K)

Where is this from

Redditors and 4channers are extremely easy to bait, but will cry the whole time that it's real and not bait

It is free clicks on Twitter or wherever else they post it

You've already got and others who bit the hook

Attached: Tumblr_l_505041680242600.png (500x230, 131.23K)

Regular rainbows are pretty, the tranny nigger rainbow looks very very bad and I'm glad modern lefties are forced to use it and we can have the normal rainbow back.

its so much this,
im 100 % sure OP is a repbulican who wants to fuck transfolk

You will never play as female.

What's so bad about making people gay/trannies and aborting? It's just smart population control. There's 8 billion of us fuckers on this planet already.

this flag is like the new nazi swaztika. They display it in cities all over the world regardless if people want it or not.
Its gay American imperialism

if it bothers you, you're evil

No one like you and your kind chud

Because it is a war and you middle of the road cuckservitards keep thinking you will simply to left alone from it. You won't, you either exercise power over them or they will keep doing it to you.

cutting your dick off won't make you a woman, nor will taking chemicals to fuck up your body.
i thank god, allah, buddah, every single god out there that i wasn't born with a brain that made me think "hey, cutting my dick off will make me happy!"

Money talks, and the money says everything needs lgbtbbq+ flags

Nobody asked

Your God Is dead religious cucks

wtf I love evil now??

meds, now

>Thinking fag flags make the companies more money when few people affiliate with them.
How naïve you are user.

Your discord daddy will never replace the love your real daddy never gave you
Pic related

Attached: OalzA4ofNTh7.jpg (1024x729, 156.4K)

Did you learn just a few minutes ago that corporations pander and don't have real interest in following through

the former are lifestyle choices that got way out of hand as a consequence of fighting for their rights and have mutated into some fucked up trend thing, the latter is completely invalidated by sterilization surgery

>corporate pressure to appease a liberal npc demographic for muh sales
>coupled with the extremely vocal and outspoken tranny minority that has weaseled their way into the corridors of power at video game studios and in vidya media
ez
next question

Well... it is... the jew

Why do you care? Let them do whatever the fuck they want

Be honest, how many of you were in the muscle-girl thread crying your eyes out just now?

Attached: 1655760664131.png (412x355, 233.23K)

NOOOO NOT THE FRICKIN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WHAT AM I GONNA DO
*waits for next steam indie showcase*

Gamergare