*spanish guitar intensifies*

*spanish guitar intensifies*

Attached: ace-combat-the-belkan-war-ps2-site-wisegamer-covergame.jpg (1523x2161, 266.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mexFY2I66KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would the betrayal and final face off been more impactful if Cipher were more of a character than a blank slate?

Attached: file.png (1012x676, 395.81K)

what's with the forced reverence for these games? when they came out back in the day they were rightfully written off as bland pro american jingoist modern military tripe, all of a sudden people act like these were good.

Attached: 1.jpg (1183x890, 190.58K)

youtu.be/mexFY2I66KE
hope the remaster music is like this
shakespeare's plays were considered average in his time

stfu retard

>they were rightfully written off as bland pro american jingoist modern military tripe
Literally said by no one but you. There isn't even an America in the games retard

When the fuck are we going to get a remaster of the ps2 trinity. AC7 is still getting DLC so there obviously is a solid fan base and bandi Namco realizes this.

There is a 99% chance you weren't even alive let alone read reviews for it at the time. So check yourself child. It's a franchise about americano centric idealism being enforced by cool american or nato ally planes. You retarded fucking monkey, it's all propaganda just because they change names of places to "Ameria" doesn't divorce it from that reality. There's a reason there hasn't been any russian planes on the box art since the obscure ps1 titles. These games were mediocre and blatantly pro-war shlock back then, and that hasn't changed just because 30 year old boomers got their nostalgia node tickled by getting another one after the series died during it's attempt to actually become more overt propaganda. Pic related is on fucking par with these games. Get a god damned grip. What happened to this place?

Attached: the american ss.jpg (640x905, 189.77K)

E-celeb made a le funneh meme video and now it's getting attention. Also it's "fanbase" is full of ironic shitters who like it because of how bad it is.

I'm 27, I've played nearly every game in the series. There is nothing "pro-war" about the games. The statement repeated over and over is that borders are a flawed concept costing the lives of millions with little purpose and efforts of peace are often turned into plights of war.
You've never played the games and repeating something you read in a review from 2 decades ago doesn't make you the voice of reason for something you know absolutely nothing about. At worst, it's created with the fascination of fighter jets because they're a technological marvel, but you're really pulling teeth to make one of the most absurd statements I've seen.
It's clear the only reason you're upset over the series is because it doesn't represent your countries fighter jets as much as American Fighter Jets which is just pathetic.

>pro-war shlock
you are an idiot who has never played the games
the AC stories are all about excellent fighter pilots fighting meaningless wars
it is literally one of the final lines of AC4

absolutely delusional

American planes are just cooler, but the games are definitely not pro-war.

Stop taking the bait you niggers. Someone made the same argument multiple times when Top Gun Maverick was hot

Attached: 22DA5B99-FA73-4C70-BCCA-47A567B6B0F3.png (540x720, 487.72K)

>when they came out back in the day
You mean it came out before you were old enough to play it?

maybe if I make a low quality shovelware game with box art made in photoshop nu-Any Forums will like it?

>game about glorifying military action
>not pro war
this is as doublethink as it gets, you literally can't make that claim when the entire activity of the game is killing people (usually from a worse off country than your own in the case of most of the games) in war, you're just rationalizing.

I
WILL
RAAAAAPOPPPE
NEWFAGGGGS
RAAAAAAAPPPPPEEE
NEEEEEWWWFAAAAAAAGGGSSSS

I bet you act super smug about not watching the new Top Gun which will end AFTER I RAPPPPE YOUR NEWFAAAAAGGGOOOOT AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nice underage post. I bet you post the borders man too.

it's true for top gun though, just not AC

I played 1,2, and 4 at the time of their release. 6 later, but i dropped that one because it was one of the most morally reprehensible stories i'd ever experienced.

Isn’t Top Gun like preventing a full all out war?

The characters are fighting for fictional Poland.
Your wingman is fictional German
The terrorists group is mainly composed of fictional Americans
How is this pro America?

>The characters are fighting for fictional Poland.
Czechia actually.

Attached: Czech-Republic-Flag-1852432772.png (880x1208, 47.76K)