They did nothing wrong

They did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1628010341467.png (512x286, 215.32K)

True, not their fault they fought for their homeland only to be casted out to a literal hell of a world by greedy U.N. knockoffs. Its only right that they fight for what was once theirs.

Killzone 2 is the best game in the series.

They lost

I think everybody agrees on this.

MY PEOPLE

Their reason to behave

Attached: 1E6868FD-BA9C-4C04-A9D7-62619567ED3A.jpg (1085x1433, 173.96K)

Naturally the greedy UN is the villain as they had the power and misused their infinite responsibility.

The only true heaven is heaven for all.

Attached: A5628D49-21A2-4D78-93AD-3DA0F8A5B550.jpg (1124x1265, 338.31K)

Sons and daughters of Helghan, the path toward a better tomorrow stretches out before us. Toward a future that is golden and eternal. But our journey together must cross a wilderness of hatred and bigotry, a landscape of lies seeded by the venom of our old enemy. Our foe knows us. He fears us. But we must not underestimate him. The ISA, while they cower and snipe from beneath their veneer of civility and freedom, are soulless and hollow. They make their pithy, mewling claims of liberty and righteousness, and all the while, they look upon the face of the Helghast with loathing and disgust. The enemy sees us as abominations, mutant freaks fit only for killing. To the foe we are less than human, but they will learn their mistake, my people. We will show them the iron and steel beneath Helghast flesh. We shall cast them against the unbreakable rock of our collective will. We will make them realize the truth that the children of Helghan know in their hearts: that our race, the Helghast nation, is the next step in the evolution of mankind.

Would love killzone RTS.

What was the point in making them so sympathetic if we we're never going to get a game from their point of view?

Attached: helghast.jpg (2355x2773, 672.39K)

>still no PC ports of the trilogy
gaaaaaaay

>spess nazi
>voiced by britbongs
kino combination

We have lost a hero to our glorious and noble cause, but does this foreshadow our defeat? No. It is a new beginning. Compared to Earth Federation the national resources of Zeon are less than one thirtieth of theirs. Despite this major difference, how is it that we have been able to fight the fight for so long? It is because our goal in this war is a righteous one. It’s been over fifty years since the elite of Earth, consumed by greed took control of the Earth Federation. We want our freedom. Never forget the times when the Federation has trampled us! We, the Principality of Zeon, have had a long and arduous struggle to achieve freedom for all citizens of our great nation. Our fight is sacred, our cause divine. My beloved brother, Garma Zabi, was sacrificed. Why? The war is at a stalemate. Perhaps many of you have become complacent. Such a lack of compassion is ---.

The Earth Federation has polluted our most cherished planet for their own greed. We must send them a message, but not composed of words. We have wasted too much time with words. We need action now. The earthside elite must be taught a strong lesson for their evil corruption. This is only the beginning of our war. We have been putting more and more money into our efforts towards making our military stronger than ever. The Earth Federation has done the same.

Many of your fathers and brothers have perished valiantly in the face of a contemptible enemy. We must never forget what the Federation has done to our people! My brother, Garma Zabi, has shown us these virtues through our own valiant sacrifice. By focusing our anger and sorrow, we are finally in a position where victory is within our grasp, and once again, our most cherished nation will flourish. Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay those who sacrifice their lives for us! Rise, our people, Rise! Take your sorrow, and turn it into anger! Zeon thirsts for the strength of its people! SIEG ZEON!

Attached: file.png (1000x750, 327.54K)

I would argue that while Killzone 2 has the better gameplay, OG Killzone had a superior campaign. It had a cast of characters you actually gave a shit about, while 2 makes Hakha and Luger disappear and straight up murders Templar.

Why was the multiplayer so good?

Killzone 2 PC port when? I wish ;_;
Yes it's the best. The multiplayer was great.

KZ3 on Elite is far out.
Fuck Elite should be the default difficulty and everyone would had loved it, the A.I in KZ3 is soo good. It does some cool shit they normally don't do like taking position like the coolest stormtroopers you have ever seen.

I like how they become super agrro on elite.
Too bad Guerilla is stuck doing Tumblr games and we won't have a port of Shadow fall on Steam.

Install your favorite PSP emulator and play Liberation, not an RTS but an overhead shooter and it is so fucking goood. I won the UMD, incredible game.

>ADVANCED shock trooper
>wears a beret and less armor
These should have been conscripts of some kind. Or airborne.

>KZ1 on the PS2
>switch the display mode from PAL to NTSC
>the guns fire faster

Attached: YES (3).jpg (1280x960, 92.91K)

The ending was kino.
But I think it is hilarious Rico, the dumbest meathead, was right all along in the sequel.
Not to mention ISA massacring literal millions including women and children and they still pose as the good guys.

>Helghast are just a rip off of Jin-Roh
>ISA is various shades of green with everyone getting their own complimentary cooper tolietseat to wear around the neck

>while 2 makes Hakha and Luger disappear and straight up murders Templar.
>still keeps that faggot Rico around for another two games
He was only good for health buff and extra chaingun ammo. I'd take a vidya with Hakka's snark over his whiny shit any day of the week.

I love liberation. Has anyone found away to get the DLC chapter to work with emulator?

The ending of killzone 3 really bothers me. The ISA pretty much genocide them.

Not what happens (even though it should have). Shadow Fall has the Helgast rule half of Vekta (for utterly stupid reasons).

>fuck with the legitimacy of Earth being as the end all be all
>surprised that they get murked
The extra0solar war was the warning not to poke the bear desu. Although the real reason why their planet got glassed in the first place is because Rico is a fucking moron that should've died in the first game with the rest.

I swear, they just decided to run with the concept of East, and West Germany without any thought how it would actually work on a practical level.

It would have been better if they did the east and west thing on Helgast, with one side the "democratic" (but maybe corrupt) government and then the other half just regular Helgast. Let us play as the 'good' side, but no instead it is back to Vekta for no logical reason.

Fuckers invade in order to conquer, get pushed back to their home planet and nuked, then get half of what they wanted anyway.