Megaman Battle Network

Why is it releasing all the way in 2023 when all it adds is a smoothing filter, ost player, and art viewer? They're not even adding in any cut content.

Attached: first-view_main.png (1920x1920, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/6QnM7N50aZe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is just the first trailer maybe they have an X challenge, Z chase equivalent planned

They need to figure out how to make netafrica presentable to a modern audience

Last thread was a mess

In all fairness, there's no legal way to play it anymore, so at the least they're keeping it available for the fans who want it. And yes, I know you can emulate it, but if it's convenient for people, it's worth buying to them. I used to not care for these compilations, but I realized that they should be keeping their games available on the market if they want people to enjoy them.

>Why is it releasing all the way in 2023 when all it adds is a smoothing filter, ost player, and art viewer? They're not even adding in any cut content.
to milk a dead IP. desu better than them doing anything because guaranteedt they would fuck it up

I have a pretty big backlog so I don't give a shit. I'll be ready in 2023.

Is clussy good for (you)s?

Attached: MMBN6Yuika.jpg (645x1323, 189.91K)

No online, no buy.

Attached: 165718546008.webm (640x480, 210.57K)

>Is just the first trailer
I think they would've made mention of stuff like that on the website

Because thats all you insufferable cunts asked for in the threads over the past year
>I will take anything at this point, even just a straight port to show Capcom care about us!
>I will even just take two different collections with three games each!
You retards get what you fucking deserve. Now I have to live with a collection that will probably have half the games broken with no multiplayer or anything resembling effort

strawpoll.com/polls/6QnM7N50aZe
So it looks like BN3 is the best game in the series

Attached: Untitled.png (1098x567, 56.54K)

Mayl is so cute...

I only played 2, 3, and 6. I heard those were the only good ones anyways.

3 has some of the worst scenarios.

>6 and 5 over 2
nice m e m e

3fags cannibalized 2 votes.

the real problem is 5 which is complete shit and belongs nowhere except above 1

How would you fix this scenario?

Attached: 2933a2ebb1e8cc23348c5dcc2e45a6cf.png (480x320, 14.43K)

Remove it from the game.

make it so you get access to the undernet 3 shortcut much sooner

They're adding online battles

>Why is it releasing all the way in 2023 when all it adds is a smoothing filter, ost player, and art viewer? They're not even adding in any cut content.
OP, are you for real?

>Classic megaman, Megaman X, Megaman Zero and Battle Network all got collections now.
>a port of the arcade figthing games is coming out later this month as part of Capcom Arcade Stadium 2
So what is the next Megaman series to get ports?

Attached: 1f291b3a806c478a3d74943f37e9c30e.jpg (1000x1000, 806.09K)

>BN2 and BN4 was tied

Defend this

I'll believe it when I see it

Attached: 150671493013729.png (500x475, 193.4K)

We don't even have a proper release date it's pretty dumb anons think nothing will be added