Was hyped to be Chun-Li's rival, even got her own movie

>Was hyped to be Chun-Li's rival, even got her own movie
>Juri takes the rival spot, Laura steals her "millennial hair" design aspect
Thoughts on C.Viper?

Attached: 23534tf.png (641x720, 949.38K)

There's only one thing I think of when I see her.

Attached: 12234356547.png (390x468, 56.21K)

capcom plagiarized their studio clover

Attached: 1650673846204.jpg (1024x1024, 83.86K)

She destroyed Cammy in her movie, they removed her because she'd be too strong for Chun Li too.

Attached: 1643492660749.jpg (1250x1232, 225.35K)

Fuck I completely forgot about that animation, I wanted to repress that too

I don't think I've ever seen a shill character fail so hard, except maybe Zoroark.

She's amazing and hope to God she never returns because marvel and sf4 are the only games that won't gut her ass

I just burned my nostrils thanks to you

AWWW YEAH GURL, FEELS SO GOOD ON MY DICK GURL

Blame Juri for burying her and most of the new characters in baseline SF4.

Zoroark's failure feels almost deliberate for the sake of boosting Lucario's popularity even more with how much they tried to emulate Lucario but so heavily failed to understand WHY it worked.

She got tossed aside because she was too difficult to play for all the 09ers

I hope she looks alot better than that walking corpse ChunLI has become.

>Still no Capcom vs SNK for Viper and Vanessa spy mommy shenanigans

Attached: 1646335154972.gif (500x340, 794.78K)

GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE

my friend mained her in both SF4 and UMVC3 so I kind of like her.

Actually, did these two ever fight in story?

Attached: 1650833230877.jpg (1600x892, 256.6K)

>We wanted the Teen Mom audience

Attached: CViperconcept.png (851x491, 89.75K)

how about you go play it and find out instead of posting fighting girl garbage. mud wresting for weebs

No but it'd end exactly like that

> wikipedia
> SF wiki
dont even beleive half of that shit, that stuff is more edited and policed than the /v, vg, game/ boards are here

Animation-wise no, but SF4 had a "rival" system mid-arcade

Yeah checking her page, the sources are all dead links so it probably is bullshit.

she looks fucking stupid so no wonder she didn't go over

Zoroark's main problem was GF overestimating how many people cared enough to bother with the event transfer. What they should've done is let you get a Zorua/Zoroark through normal gameplay but make the event one had Illusion as a HA.

most of the female cast looks great. but most of the chun li praise for her 'stunning new look' is fake as shit. it was a rush patch pr job.

I assumed Zoroark was supposed to be the nu-Darkrai, but never took off.

everyone knows that, either you never played the game or read about the game 10 minutes on your cellphone before attempting to hype man it.

Well the game's not planned to be out for about a year, so they have plenty of time to revamp her just like they did SFV's Chun Li.

They tried to make a character they're not good at making and got predictable results. Honestly, I've never heard anyone actually liking her for more than fat latina-looking ass. Which isn't a bad thing I guess, but when you go out of your way to try to make a "cool snk character" type and all anyone remembers is DAT ASS, you should probably go back to what you know and stick to that.
Somehow we're ending up with DOSE FOREARMS being the first meme for SF6 instead though, so I really worry about capcom sometimes.

I'm glad Juri took over. Those fucking legs and that sexy personality she has. Good lord.

Her look + jump mechanics were obviously King of Fighters inspired. It was unbecoming for a Street Fighter character, much like Remi before her. Dan was parody at least.

Attached: Remy_iori_symbols.jpg (315x454, 43.72K)