Tons of new weapons in dlc

>tons of new weapons in dlc
>only one blood rock in the entire playthrough
what where they thinking?

Attached: 174511361615942301.jpg (280x420, 39.23K)

you can buy them for 60 insight from the messenger bath retard

all their games besides demon souls are literally designed to use a guide or have 10 different playthroughs. they were thinking you would just start a new playthrough

>theres only a limited amount of insight before you run out
>cant be farmed like humanity or embers, have to farm shitty chalice dungeons
yikes

>upgrading your weapons
you didn't win

That's the only way to experience all the world tendency events

>implying im going to give those hungering jews my braineyes
little fuckers

i guess i just skipped it though

You actually need more than two weapons maxed?
This lack of dedication to one weapon... nothing but a sign of an unfaithful cretin with no principles!

Attached: 1614462265927.jpg (789x1024, 102.13K)

There's a blood rock in the Fishing Hamlet too

All From games have this issue. Elden Ring is the worst.

Because bloodborne wasn't a very well thought out game. It is still a good game, but god they made some stupid fucking choices for it despite having done those things right in the past.

God fucking damn I lost so much insight to those brain sucking bastards at Byrgenwyrth or whatever the fuck it was called.

yeah well, farm chalice bosses or quit whining like a bitch. the depth 1 dungeons are easy to farm. you're just lazy.

You can find blood rocks in level 5 FRC chalice dungeons btw.

It was, you're just an idiot.

There can be bad things about good games. Nothing is flawless. Get over it. It is an excellent, but deeply flawed game.

>farming
>in a souls game

Attached: 6a5[1].jpg (464x618, 32.25K)

Cant you buy unlimited blood rocks after the queen bitch in the dungeons?

there's two bloody rocks but sure

>all their games besides demon souls are literally designed to use a guide or have 10 different playthrough
I've only ever made one character per game, and finished NG+++ on all of them.
Then I get into arguments online with people who make a ton of different characters, only ever finish half the game before making a new one, and have never touched NG+ telling me how easy the game is.

Attached: meat toilet.png (798x613, 518.28K)

It was well thought out, then they had a crisis of confidence and rearranged everything haphazardly at the last minute.

>it was perfect but they ruined it at the last minute!
You sound like a ds2 shitter.
Either way the result is the same.

>rearranged everything haphazardly at the last minute.
God I fucking hate faggots like you who see a few deleted elements of a game and think it was removed for "time" constraints or some shit, always thinking every game is incomplete. Fuck you.

no, bloodborne is actually a good game, they just rearranged the assets and redid parts of the story on the fly like a kid rearranging legos.
the end result is incomprehensible in a bad way, because the lore was being rewritten in fuckin patches.
it could have been as coherent as ds1, but they just couldn't commit to the story

they had to change it on account of plagiarizing hp lovecraft looooool