SEGA: my body my choice

Sonic says abortion rights!

Do you agree Any Forums?

Attached: 1656713159991.png (667x658, 98.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rchsd.org/2019/12/seven-steps-to-teaching-children-body-autonomy/
vice.com/en/article/akgmvb/panicked-woman-gives-birth-in-an-airport-bathroom-and-suffocates-her-baby-with-toilet-paper
vice.com/en/article/bvmgg5/japan-anonymous-birth-hospital-abortions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rational humans realize that after 15 or so weeks, it's no longer just YOUR body. It's shared by another human being known as a baby.

I don't give a FUCK about what BRANDS ON TWITTER are doing
Post about VIDEOGAMES ONLY or FUCK OFF AND DIE

Attached: 1639294997617.jpg (228x206, 15.92K)

They went broke 21 years ago, why are they being woke now?

blackrock will stop giving them money if they stop going woke

>Reproductive rights
>is the exact opposite of reproduction
What did the satanist mean by this?

All these American women bitching about their body autonomy being violated have circumcised their sons

This is about video games. Sega is a video game developer / publisher who makes many video games, user. Sorry you did not know this.

I've been surprised by the violently antagonistic response to the Dobbsdecision, but I should not be! Jesus warned us, "you will be hated byall for my name's sake. But the ones who endures to the end will besaved" (Mt. 10:22). We do not expect praise for our good deeds, as theChristians who fought for womens sufferage and the abolition of slaverywere hated in their day, now too we expect to be hated for defending therights of the most poor and needy of all: The unborn. Opposition isexpected! I know I'm hated by the many! Better to be hated then loved bypeople who never knew a day in their life how TO love or be loved.Unbelievers everywhere are liars using the Lords name in vain andclaiming to love without believing in THE Love. Believing in Jesus. Butwe'll always keep praying, we'll always keep fighting and we'll alwayskeep praising God for being greater and more powerful than majorityculture! IF CHRIST CAN SUFFER TORTURE ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS I CANSUFFER THE HATRED OF THE MAJORITY! Praise be upon Him! Christ is King!

Have you seen the 3D sonic games they've released? They have nothing to lose at this point.

Sure. Old abortion laws were just fine. Nobody ever got an abortion right up to giving birth it was always when the fetus was in early development and who cares if they get rid of it when it's just a tiny clump of cells.

And they probably supported forced injections too. I bet Sega forced their employees to take the shots as well. The whole thing is pure hypocrisy.

rchsd.org/2019/12/seven-steps-to-teaching-children-body-autonomy/

>Statistics show that one out of every three females and one in every 20 males will fall victim to unwanted sexual contact by their 18th birthday

Why do they lie about statistics?

Yes because I'm not a mind broken American christcuck.

That being said,
>BRAND SAYS THING
Fuck off.

No they don't. Only Christians circumcise their kids anymore.

Because they lie about everything. That is not new.

It's insane to want the government to touch anyone and if you think it ever ends with social minorities you're out of your mind

>this is okay
vice.com/en/article/akgmvb/panicked-woman-gives-birth-in-an-airport-bathroom-and-suffocates-her-baby-with-toilet-paper
vice.com/en/article/bvmgg5/japan-anonymous-birth-hospital-abortions

Attached: 1647296565210.png (600x685, 157.13K)

Reminder that American branch of Sega overtook the reign over Japanese

chuds seething

It's not my body my choice, it's your body my choice. And depending on which side of the fence depends if you're trying to force vaccinations or ban abortions.

Reminder to pirate all their shit. P5R on pc will probably be published by Sega.

>and-suffocates-her-baby-with-toilet-paper
why? No I'm not opening the Vice article

shame they didn't gave this pro-choice propaganda trash to the parents of the faggot that's pushing this on sega

When you think about this entire situation it all comes down to money
corporations support abortions because it's cheaper for them to not have to pay maternal leave
the rich in general support abortions because aborted fetuses are worth a fortune, plus you get money for performing the abortion itself, too
retards and women support abortions because they do whatever the rich want them to

only God can stop this evil at this point

Attached: 1387734421955.gif (500x333, 949.77K)

In America abortion is like a sport. Women often have like 10 to 20 abortions and numerous Std's too.

Plus God knows what they do with the aborted baby's body parts. Ick... I'd post pics but it's too disgusting.