There Will Never Be Another Game Like This

It was way too politically correct. You can beat up minors and break the law as a minor. You can make explosives and throw them at minors at a school. You can solicit high school girls for kisses, and you can grope any girl you want. You can tell the development team was nearly entirely male if not entirely male, and there was no woke ideology among them. Likely none of them were leftists. If any leftists were discovered, they were likely fired. The game featured tons of stereotypes, and mental and physical disabilities were made fun of.
youtube.com/watch?v=anJx3gjCY1A

Attached: Bully Hot Cheerleader Girl.jpg (800x1299, 176.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2GwnOW3Z8K4
youtu.be/3a157UM9yqE
store.steampowered.com/app/1498740/Parakacuk_Raise_Your_Gang/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think you understand what "politically correct" even means.

>read my Any Forumsrant and watch this faggy youtube video
No, thank you.
Let me know if you wanna talk about video games though.

How do you fuck up a post this bad?

>was no woke ideology among
the game lets the player kiss other boys which is kinda gay....

That's a silly feature. I wouldn't say they were woke for it. It was Rockstar after all. One of the things that made GTA so popular was that it seemed like you could do anything you wanted. You had absolute freedom as long as you evaded the authorities.

Shut up you stupid demented faggot. Stop letting politics rot your brain.

This type of game would immediately get cancelled. Rockstar would immediately acquire the status of being a right-wing misogynistic video game development house. I have no idea how the modern ESRB would react, but they most likely wouldn't give it a T rating. This game even being given to them would probably make them reconsider their whole rating system.

>buy bully
>give a girl flowers
>make out with her
>beat her up
>photograph her crying on the ground
>hop on my bike and pedal away from three cops chasing me
>get back to my house
>play bully

Attached: bully.jpg (1600x900, 199.58K)

I bet they will try and make a sequel, at some point. It will probably suck ass, though.

Based

you were saying?
youtu.be/2GwnOW3Z8K4
youtu.be/3a157UM9yqE
store.steampowered.com/app/1498740/Parakacuk_Raise_Your_Gang/

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 989.32K)

This idea that leftists are soft and weak and are able to control the media in any way is wrong, those are liberals and democrats which is different from a leftist. In fact liberals and democrats are actively suppressing leftists and keeping them out. Honest to god communists do engage in censorship but not the vagina bones removal kind of censorship. In short you're blaming the wrong people and lumping them in with other people who they don't like

That's basically a high school fighting game, not an unruly male teenager do whatever the hell you want simulator.

cum about it

It's literally a game made to 'own the conservative soccer moms' by putting all these outrageous things in. But now, those same Leftist who fought against 'The Man' have become 'The Man', and are clamping down just has hard as Thompson and the soccer moms ever did. Harder even, because now they have Hollywood, the media and nearly the entire entertainment industry on their side.

>It's literally a game made to 'own the conservative soccer moms' by putting all these outrageous things in.
Why would you think this? It's literally an unruly male high school teenager simulator where you can do whatever the hell you want as long as you successfully evade the authorities. Leftists today would slam it as a game that glorifies toxic masculinity.

It would be a huge cult franchise if it was set in Japan. You know it's true.

It wouldn't make sense in Japan. It's clearly an American high school setting.

Leftist today. Back then, Leftists were the counter-culture. They were the ones who wanted kids to act out against their 'buttoned-down' conservative parents. They wanted kids to listen to hair metal, they wanted to put swearing on tv and in music. They wanted young boys to jerk off to big tits and girls to flaunt their bodies. They wanted boys to grow their hair out long and put on makeup and wear earrings like Motley Crue and other hair-n-metal bands. Getting into trouble and acting out was rebellion against the Conservative Establishment. But now, the Left runs things. They changed the culture to where they liked it, and now they don't want it changed anymore, so they clamp down like the conservatives they were rebelling against did. They've become the Establishment.

Why do you morons have to see demented right vs left politics in everything? Its philosophy literally stretches no further than 'boys will be boys' and is just a more modern update of Skool Daze on the ZX Spectrum. Sure, it's not exactly politically correct but not due to any political leanings of the devs.

Attached: file.png (513x925, 1.02M)

Obviously you're not aware of the deep-seeded culture wars in the US that color all media, entertainment, and culture. Video games being something of a counter-culture form of media means they've often been used by both sides as a means of expressing political ideas, or countering them (the whole violent games - begets violent kids argument). Even 'boys will be boys' is a political term now, as the Left says that this is just an excuse to protect rapists and domestic abusers.

>they had no leftist employees and fired any leftists they found
nice fanfiction, do you know literally anything about rockstar?

Culture is downstream of politics. TV, music, art, even video games, have long been ways people have used to push or restrict certain political opinions.

The whole point of this thread was the point out that you're never going to see a game like Bully ever again because of leftist influence. Such a game would quickly get cancelled.