You will own nothing

>you will own nothing

Attached: Steam-Logo-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 48.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/steam-users-right-to-sell-games-french-court-valve-ruling#:~:text=V Rising-,French high court rules that Steam can't,users from reselling digital games&text=A French high court has,Que Choisir's case against Steam.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only time this meme has been relevant to me is when Epic took Infinity Blade away from me.

>you will own everything

vg247.com/steam-users-right-to-sell-games-french-court-valve-ruling#:~:text=V Rising-,French high court rules that Steam can't,users from reselling digital games&text=A French high court has,Que Choisir's case against Steam.

OP here, wrong pic. Also i'm trans btw

Attached: Epic-Games-logo.png (2500x1600, 22.39K)

>you will own your computer

Attached: 1656717775459.jpg (640x263, 87.67K)

And I will pirate everything

>You will own everything, and for free

Attached: QB.png (28x24, 861)

>buy DRM-free digital game
>install game on SSD
>make a copy on the HDD
>make a copy on the other HDD
>make a copy on the external drive
>make a copy on flashdrive
>make a copy on the laptop
>make a copy on google drive
>make a copy on MEGA
>make a copy on DVD-RW
>now I have 9 copies of the same game that with minimal work I can make run on any PC
>consolefag says I have nothing while looking at the greasy plastic disk he has a "license" to run on official proprietary devices

You are like babby, watch this
>Download Gog's entire library
>Backup the installer on cheap HDD with over 2 billion gbs written to it already
>Install game on SSD to play sometime
>Never fucking touch it

Attached: 2billiongbswritten.png (827x170, 20.81K)

I never understood why fags think having a DRM-free digital copy of a game is not owning it. Why is having the game on a drive not owning it compared to owning it on a disc? They're both digital storing media.

But i feel disk in hand, therefore disk worth more

but will i be happy?

>buy game
>ctd constantly
>no fix
Woooooow

You feel the plastic, not the game itself.

The only practical difference is that you can legally sell your console game to someone else. That is why I recommend always buying the physical media when on consoles. In the case of PCs, DRM free games have no resale value, if a person wants the game but doesn't want to pay the "official" price for it, they can easily download it for free somewhere.

I thought NFTs were going to fix this whent hey first rose to prominence in 2019. A non fungible token tied to your digital download of a game so you can resell it once you are done is what an NFT should've been.

I've already cracked all of my games, so I own everything.

Beyond low effort. You could have at least posted Game Pass.

>All of them turn to shit due to bit decay anywhere from 5 to 9 years unless you backup your backups and that is still prone to data corruption.

The only truest form of storage is quartz storage and you are too pleb to afford it, sucks to be you.

don't forget to take care of those discs snoy

Attached: 1640989736620.png (1148x741, 85.62K)

My discs will outlast Steam. You will lose everything when Steam shuts down lmao.

Which one of these used for game discs?

You own everything you buy on steam permanently, even in the very unlikely event of the platform shutting down permanently.

I feel hdd in hand, therefore hdd also worth more

>he doesn't know
lol, Lmao even.

Nuh uh

Attached: Nuh uh.gif (500x295, 645.22K)

>offline mode