That one hour of gaming before leaving for work

>that one hour of gaming before leaving for work

Attached: 1567291711551.jpg (695x641, 53.37K)

Why would you start your day off with fun? That will just make you miserable for the rest of the day.

Just play at work. Heh.

Why the fuck would anyone do this? There's no way your going to enjoy it and it will just exacerbate that pre-work dread. Like those annoying moments during Sunday when you remember you can have too much fun since you have work tomorrow. Why would you actively do that to yourself every day?

>that one hour of gaming before leaving for school
good times

>remembers I would wake up early and do dishes before playing Runescape.
Those were good times.

Attached: Comfy sleep.gif (1280x1664, 1.05M)

I only have one free hour before work and 3 free hours after leaving for work. If I dont make the most out this, I will kms

I did this with animal crossing. Super comfy

work?

pork.

I would rather fap before work, honestly.

>No gaming before work
>6 hours+ of gaming after work

Attached: [Insert TUUUBES].jpg (319x200, 66.25K)

>that gif
peak comfy

>tfw havent worked in 4 years

Attached: 1654393381633.png (730x520, 397.45K)

Why is exposed piping some sort of aesthetic? Is it hipsters?

this is me, i work a salary accounting job and live in my own place. No one in my life knows i spend all my time after work playing video games. Fucking societies, man

Can't have that
>Wake sister up at 6 (with a kiss)
>Bathe and have breakfast together
>Take her to uni at 7:30
>Go to work at 8
>Come back at 15
No time to play beforehand, but we have most of the evening to ourselves so we do play a lot

People know I play videogames.
We are not the same.

Attached: ...no.jpg (486x280, 101.78K)

Don't know, just found sleeping anime girl and cat with rain outside cute and comfy.

Shut the fuck up retard

We're playing God Eater 3 rn

Attached: PXL_20220701_194021750.jpg (2320x1305, 183.45K)

what do you do for a living, and what's your living situation like? I honestly wish I could talk to people about this stuff, but all my "friends" are adults with families and my parents grew up in communist eastern europe, so I regret that there's no one in my life that I can share this interest with

This is just a recipe for a miserable life of no memorable moments whatsoever

post her feet

No

Stay up one hour later, sleep in for an extra hour. Now you have 4 hours after work.

>Work in the gaming industry
>Literally get paid to sit at home, play vidya and shitpost on Any Forums all day
>TFW too burned out to play vidya for fun after getting off work

Attached: 1505547390317.jpg (300x300, 19.33K)

I used to work morning shift at a warehouse, come home and go straight to bed, then wake up at night and have like 4-6 hours of undisturbed gaming to myself. It was very comfy.