*Command grabs you*

*Command grabs you*

Attached: 20211201002408!GGST_Potemkin_6K.png (826x804, 613.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r6Ev7FvwtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HEAVENLY

DISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

I TAKE THE ROLE OF A SILLY CLOWWWWWNNN!!!

ARMORED CLAD FAAAAAIAIIIIIIIIIIIITTTHHHHHHHHHH

BUSTAH

why is glue so tasty potbros

GLUETEMKIN BUSTEAaaahhhhhhh

*command grabs harder*

Attached: 1636880184906.png (304x261, 130.92K)

doesn't command grab you
youtube.com/watch?v=4r6Ev7FvwtI

A command normal so powerful that you should never see it at all

*Command grabs u*

Attached: TFH_Paprika_623X.png (502x377, 72.01K)

realistically why does jumping up and down while holding someone hurt them so much?

Attached: 1647715896342.jpg (900x1200, 642.26K)

I'm a fool.
I know nothing.

Grapplers are cool, but my favorite archetype is the pure Big Body. Those who don't know there's a difference can't understand how good it feels to use your life as a resource to bully somebody backwards until they make a mistake and eat fat damage.

A lot of Grapplers these days just get a smattering Big Body tools so it's easier for them to get close though, and those are generally the more fun Grapplers (except SFV Gief who got his classic kit neutered for a handful of armored tools that kind of suck in the places Greenhand shined).

Attached: 1656380244973.jpg (480x360, 38.45K)

The concept of a standard backbreaker from a torture rack position is that you hold somebody's spine against the back of your shoulders and jump, while your arms pull down at their chest and knees. The addition of gravity causes addition force to be applied, bending their spine further than it was ever meant to go.

In theory it's like dropping the person to the ground from the height of the jump, only the ground is your shoulders and your grip forces them to take the impact straight to their back which is not meant to handle that kind of impact.
In practice wrestling moves are designed to be able to look like they would hurt without actually hurting very much.

I know who you are...

You must love Goldlewis in Strive.

and I you, my brother. I spread the good word of Big Bodies all across this godforsaken board.

Attached: THE WALL.png (480x360, 38.26K)

Sure do. He's legitimately the only reason I've come back to the game every couple months.

Attached: 1627009267253.png (700x1000, 1.34M)

You must be very happy with the season 2 buffs. He's a fucking freak with that chip damage.

You don't know who am I, but I know you. You really like a certain big body character with claws, so much so that you even edit his character wiki on Mizuumi...

Oh no, I actually don't play Under Night that much. Never edited Mizuumi either although I've lurked it plenty just to look at tech for poverty games. I thought you were a friend of mine that browses Any Forums that I've talked to about my distinction between archetypes.

Attached: 1602967138133.gif (320x320, 2.08M)

That's a tackle though. Going to jump anyway, Garuda Impact is probably the follow-up.