Shotguns are useless at all ranges unless you're right in front of someone

>shotguns are useless at all ranges unless you're right in front of someone
>rifles have terrible accuracy and require 2-3 mags to kill someone making using them feel like a chore
>pistols are pretty much useless for obvious reasons
>submachine guns are the only weapons with somewhat decent accuracy but like most other weapons have terrible damage output
>snipers are useless since most engagements in the game are within 1-200 yards of the player not giving them enough range to justify using the weapon
>grenades are shit and have an incredibly small blast radius, even when npcs are in the blast radius they just ragdoll and get back up to resume firing at you
>whenever npcs use weapons it's with deadly accuracy and more damage than the player is capable of
>weapon selection in general is just shit in the base game and the only good ones are locked to their respective dlc episodes
Out of all the stupid shit people complain about in IV why does no one ever mention how shit the gunplay is?

Attached: gta-4-1.jpg (800x450, 211.79K)

Its expected in all Rockstar games. They have one of the worst cover shooter systems, its a miracle MP3 came out then we got GTAV and RDR2.

The enemies are bullet sponges to emphasize the euphoria physics, you can kill anyone instantly with a headshot. It guns all have good sound fx and the hit reactions look cool, I agree the weapon selection sucks and the reload animations are all broken

Guns sound like shit in IV.

I disagree, have you played GTA V? They all sound like airsoft guns in that

I prefer that enemies can take a few shots instead of GTA V's gunplay where everything dies in two pistol shots.

IV's weapons don't sound any better and all sound like hollywood tier shit sound effects.

skill issue

Attached: 1652637799543.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

nah, i think the particle effects and ragdoll physics are so well done that it makes gunplay feel really good even if it's not that intricate
still have no clue why they turned down car deformation and euphoria physics so much in V

Has GTA gunplay ever been good?

>skill issue
>posts a clip of NPCs being retarded

What the fuck is that guy doing crouching looking away and firing at the wall? What the fuck.

Are GTA niggers this retarded?

>rifles have terrible accuracy and require 2-3 mags to kill someone making using them feel like a chore
Literally wrong, if you're on M&K it's literally just point and shoot and the bullet will always hit the center of the crosshair, if you're on controller, you move the right thumbstick slightly up for instant headshots plus you're not supposed to full auto unless you have the enemy right in front of you

The NPC ragdolling and formidable sound of the weapon outweigh their drawbacks

just shoot one bullet at a time retard

git
gud
faggut

Attached: 1650260718999.gif (500x400, 628.17K)

>not aiming slightly upwards from lock on and getting a headshot every single time

IV's ai tends to go full retard in alley ways.

Wow, just... wow.
Everything you posted is wrong lol.

have your tried aiming?

Reminder
>Game map is one small city and 2 towns, the rest is mountains.
>Physics considerably worse than the game that came before it.
>No interiors besides safehouse and Ammunation
>Shittty missions such as Crane operator, yoga, apple offices, any mission involving Michael's kids
>Terminator cops with ridiculous accuracy so police battles are usually short
>Removed crouch feature
>Restrictive linear missions that fail if you try to be creative
>Unlikeable characters
>Forgettable villans
>3 protagonists
>So many guns that they all feel the same
>GTA Online
Just to name a few

Attached: 1642497274795.jpg (1735x1784, 568.7K)

Get fucking good.

Attached: euphoria.webm (960x540, 2.47M)

Congratulations you managed to use the shotgun in the only range where it's actually useful.

>Shotguns are useful at close range
Is this supposed to be some kind of "gotcha" moment?

I love the shotgun in this game, the animations and the sound, the ragdolls just make it better

It's amazing how so many of you that post here are shit at video games. Literally just aim at the head. This game was fucking designed so children can play it. It's not hard.

I knew V trannies are desperate faggots but this is a new low.