Is it worth getting the new Virtua Fighter?

Is it worth getting the new Virtua Fighter?

Attached: vf5-ultimate-showdown-button-01-1619828903349.jpg (1024x1024, 231.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

virtuafighter.com/vf4/
youtu.be/BoJliCQCfHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>new
It's VF5 with a new coat of paint. If you ever liked VF5 you will like this one.

I've never played VF 5, but I've been playing SoulCal and I want to get more into 3D fighters

Then you've picked the best place to start. VF is untouchable.

In that case yes, absolutely get VF5. Game is still getting new DLC which is cool to see

Virtua Fighter is always worth it

Attached: animevanessalewis.jpg (2893x4092, 1.75M)

Welcome to what's probably the nicest fighting community out there, OP. Don't shit it up.

Attached: Pai.jpg (1249x1660, 820.5K)

What's the best guide for learning 4 Evo since it just got added to fightcade? Also, any notoriously bad character in that game I should avoid?

>$80 a year for PS+
>on top of $45 for the game
dios mio...
I hope so, I was pretty into arcsys and 2D games but the community was so dishonest and e-celeb obsessed I hated it.

>any notoriously bad character in that game I should avoid
just have fun trying them all out user, looking for guides on it takes away most of it. I swear to god I need to teach these anons what vidya is actually all about

Attached: gif-bug-virtua-fighter-games-568912.gif (330x261, 2.48M)

No, the game is shallow 2 button kusoge, it has even less depth than tekken and that says a lot.

virtuafighter.com/vf4/

>Also, any notoriously bad character in that game I should avoid?
Akira.
He's top tier, but his execution demands are insane. Pick him only if you think he's so cool you can't let yourself pick anyone else.

How do I play that on fightcade?

VF is amazing, no bullshit martial arts kino

I need the guide less for optimal play and more to understand the basic mechanics. I play T7, but I have no idea what movement is even like in VF.

>e-celebs obsessed
there's a fairly unknown dude on YT that talks about the lore n' shiet of Virtua Fighter (yes, there's such a thing lol) and he's pretty chill, always sharing the love to everyone who's willing to listen -- no vitriol to be seen. Imma recommend him to you just so you can see how even these are positive influences within the community -- check out this one on the chad himself, Lau Chan
youtu.be/BoJliCQCfHI

Attached: Lau.gif (220x229, 86.25K)

The game is crazy addictive if you actually get into it, but it took me about a month of stumbling and a break to actually start playing VF. Aside from that, the biggest problem you'll see is the population. I'm guessing it's because of CEO, but ranked and lobbies have been pretty barren this week.

Can someone spoonfeed me on what files I need to play VF 4 via fightcade?

Akira is the opposite of almost every other franchise protag -- he's a nightmare to master, but a mastered Akira will make you reavaluate your whole life.

Attached: tumblr_nti3cvZ96K1slig2vo1_400.gif (362x250, 1.77M)

for some reason Any Forums doesnt let me post the link
VF4FT game page on fightcade has it

Thanks. Heard this a lot with VF5 when it dropped on PS5, but surprised to hear that's the case for VF4 Evo Akira as well. I want to play him cuz of Baji, but I don't mind building up with someone else. Kinda want to play Aoi since I like playing defensive characters.

You can play Akira and have fun, but just know that to get to the very highest skill level with him is harder than with any other character.

Room ID: 34537
Pass: 7777

Attached: clown.jpg (584x1046, 57.68K)