Overwatch 2 removed hostile architecture from new map at fan request

>Overwatch 2 removed hostile architecture from new map at fan request

pcgamer.com/overwatch-2-removed-hostile-architecture-from-new-map-at-fan-request/

Finally, Overwatch 2 is saved bros!

Attached: FUjM9SOVUAAkfdU.jpg (680x383, 36.49K)

Okay now stop glorifying violence and remove guns

Attached: 1650773624205.png (605x580, 326.97K)

I can't remember, is overwatch supposed to be set in an actual utopia or just masquerading as one? I know there's an animatrix ripoff bit but I don't know if it extends to "FUCKING ROBOTS STOP CHARGING IN PUBLIC"
it would actually take me out of the scene to see something like this in what's meant to be an actual utopia, if I played this dogshit or if it had any semblance of an artstyle to begin with lmao

>Blizzard continuing to call kettles black.

Attached: ohoho.jpg (920x884, 123.18K)

That'd be too many points on the diversity meter. Gonna have to wait until Ybara is caught taking briefcases of money from a Saudi prince.

ITT: People who think The Homeless Problem is that people are homeless and not that there are homeless people in your area.

>meanwhile, in the TF2 universe

Attached: LectureValley02.png (1200x900, 1.02M)

God I want to genocide the homeless so bad. In minecraft of course.

hostile architecture is the mark of a degenerate society that can't keep its cities healthy, it should be removed

The cities or the the architecture?

well making the whole public space just suck to exist in seems like it defeats the point of getting rid of the homeless/skaters or whatever too. if you are just gonna be in public space to commute to your office job might as well just walk past them. probably they are just trying to save as much money as possible on cleaning or inhabitants are increasingly rich autistic suburban or rural people who moved to a city only because it looks cool on a postcard.

>>Overwatch 2 removed hostile architecture from new map at fan request
that's dumbest thing ever. I honestly hate this generation

the devs are fucking useless lmao

whats the pay like?

meanwhile in the liberal controlled utopia of San Francisco

Attached: EM5hNcXUwAAXGv8.jpg (1200x900, 338.5K)

Are you actually defending homeless hobos camp out in cities? Even if I don't live there it's annoying running into them every day.

Hostile architectures don't stop hobo camps at all though, hobos congregate in parks or plazas, and you can hardly put spikes everywhere on thoses.

>spoiled rich-kid faggots care more about the pretend city in their video game than the real cities where actual people live

Attached: warning, incoming cringe.jpg (993x745, 57.46K)

If you do enough heroin and don't eat you're probably skinny enough to slide under those bars.

they are of course a mentally ill, intrusive and often very filthy element. Still that is not as bad as being pathetic enough to have to wage some kind of lame passive-aggressive scorched-earth war against people who are just looking for basic heating. i mean if i was homeless i'd just commit a crime and go to jail so as butthurt as they are the clown-world's leverage is still in the fucking negative and it actually has a lot more comfort than it deserves.

seeing so many idiots argue bout the homeless problem in the thread when there's literally a simple sollution for the problem: kill them all

>Now all the homeless junkies in this fictional universe can sleep on as many benches as they want!

Yes.

Nah those are just some placeholder assets they literally just clip through

imagine finding a qt smol junkie gf sleeping in there and taking her home and nourishing her and making sure she brushes her teeth and stays clean and slowly she starts to trust you and even accept affection

This is so many layers of 'who fucking cares' stacked on top of each other.

If you lived in a sane healthy society then the homeless would either be in subsidized housing (if clean) or in rehab centres (if junkies), both of which have been proven countless times to be less expensive to society than all the costs associated with just letting homeless stay in the streets.
All you're doing is moving the problem somewhere else, not solving it.