Can good games actually be ruined by their own success and popularity?

Can good games actually be ruined by their own success and popularity?
I was thinking of games like MGR, Dark Souls, etc

Attached: cHpIcBq.jpg (2336x3424, 608.81K)

>this is a man now

Attached: 1651701827384.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

I hate how it only takes one eceleb to ruin it all for everyone.

Attached: arcanum.jpg (800x990, 220.22K)

Someone should go to jail for what happened to her

no
but yes

All of us are to blame.

nope, still a woman. just a grotesque woman now.

What did she mean by this

No, only retards who are only interested in a game because they want to be part of the community think they can be. At worst a game that gets continuous support can be made worse by an influx of new people steering it in a bad direction, or a sequel could be made worse for the same reason, but even that doesn't happen often. If it's just something like MGR having gotten a recent resurgence in popularity it's irrelevant to the quality of the game itself. MGR getting popular on TikTok didn't transform it into a different game, and if you ever liked the game on its own merits instead of just enjoying the memes surrounding it then you have no reason to no longer like it because of its recent popularity.

yes
wow

>go from the cute little white girl easy mode to short pencil-thin manchild with a micropenis hard mode

Why did she do it bros? Was life too easy?

Are we still talking about games, right user? Right?

She was probably abused by the filmmaking corporation, and this is her cope to deal with the trauma. Getting rid of her feminine persona.

What a waste.

problem?

Attached: 1640556608673.png (1000x1500, 1.85M)

>why did child actress raped by pedo jews turn out mentally ill
I wonder why

Was she raped?

a complete lack of common sense.
apparently there were only idiots around her, any normal person, friend or parent would have dissuaded her from this shit.
it was enough to go to a good therapist.

Attached: yjRDeb8Q390.jpg (1500x1206, 783.15K)

This dumb bitch voluntarily chose to become an ugly manlet. Lmao

Attached: C510DED8-987A-4AAB-BC98-C38AF3363C95.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

It's still a woman, even if a mutilated, mentally disturbed and extremely ugly one.

>short pencil-thin manchild with a micropenis hard mode
That's not what happened at all. She went for the public figure troon mode, which is easier than easy. The world bends over fucking backwards to present her as a saint and polish every cobblestone she steps on.
She's not some random ugly manlet, she's a symbol of pervasive brainwashing that's going to be held up for as long as possible.

if I don't want to fuck it, then it's not a woman.

Attached: 1644883131089.jpg (820x1024, 107.19K)

Yup, as much as they, society and government try to paint reality another color you can still see through the layers.
This will only keep growing and we're going to end up living in a madhouse.

that must've been the easiest mastectomy ever performed.

ywabaw

No she isn't.

Always was

>we're going to end up living in a madhouse
End up? Where have you been for at least five years? We're there, man.