Why do normies love jap games now

Attached: 41C18616-A49B-41CB-BEBA-622789A2A5AB.png (702x735, 511.75K)

>normies
>itoddler

Ratio

If it wasnt for Any Forums I wouldnt evn know what normalfags like

Western games are so terrible now. What else is there to play and look at.

those are literally all normie games that everyone enjoys, just because they weren't popular before doesn't mean they are niche. get over it and just enjoy them

/thread

Is this where we pretend that OP was posted in earnest and we get performatively outraged at it?

Dame Da Ne guy is pretty funny

>clussy
>bussy
>robussy
>snussy
>drussy
Stop fucking saying this shit it's so fucking retarded

I'm so sick of this song and dance. All fields.

They don't. They're just trying to co-opt and corrupt the style, like they do with everything else. They don't do anything they genuinely enjoy, because they're too busy virtue signaling for their death cult.

sneedussy

Why are you partaking in dumb cyclical generation rhetoric?

Attached: 1646831400805.jpg (800x1656, 330.69K)

Internet communities have become homogenized and always online NEETs are dictating a lot in the gaming scene because of the influence this site has on things like Twitch and other communities. One of the best examples I can think of is the uoh posting and the c word in general spreading far and wide into every weeb community. That same thing happens with like everything now, where content from 1 social media site ends up on social media every site and we see that here with the countless fucking reddit reposts and twitter threads.

So the short answer is that all social media bleeds into each other and then a content creator picks up on it and disseminates it to the normies.

xD

normies have always loved nip games

Attached: 09522dd50c3282ef65ffea1df292cc65.jpg (1000x1223, 402.39K)

Dame da dammit

Dame yo no cap fr

What kind of military grade cope is this image

I feel as though your comment was meant for another post.

western developers are creatively bankrupt, and the black tranny SIRS they hire can't get product out on schedule, so now eastern flavor is taking marketshare.