>6.2
>Late August

Why are they taking so much time to update the game?

Attached: final-fantasy-xiv-live-letter-6-2_1.jpg (800x389, 51.55K)

They re splitting workforce with xvi amd newbies c team are working in xiv

>*sip*
>So how's that "global community" coming along for you?

Attached: Capture.png (360x139, 72K)

This bitch was made for Housewife NTR

Attached: 8e7897w8qe.png (1080x1600, 1.53M)

I just came here to laugh at everyone who hasn't done the hildi quests.

Attached: ffxiv_07062022_132339_079.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

And I remember that things like the Island aren't coming until 6.25
At this point I guess I will take a big break of the game and don't play until 6.5

6.4 if you wanna prepare gear for 7.0

hey man I've been planning to, I just haven't felt the immediate urge to sit down and do so after all these years since it was considered optional side content for shitposting purposes until now
laugh at the skipfags instead they're expressing how furious they are on the forums and twitter as we speak

They said from the get-go that from Endwalker onward they'd do a 4 month patch schedule instead of a 3.5 month one, with one additional week in summer and another at winter holidays.

Relics arent necessary unless you wanna parse lahabrea savage or whatever the fuck Will be

Falls flat because people who haven't, aren't going to and certainly wouldn't care about relics

>able to repair people's gear
HOLY FUCK FINALLY

they fear new world

It's already July, calm down autist go play something else.

They upate often enough imo. At least it's not as shit as in wow where you get content once every 9 months and just barely any

Wondering if I should transfer to one of the new servers. I don't see any immediate downsides with server/dc visiting being a thing, and I might actually be able to snag a housing plot.
What can go horribly wrong with new servers?

Nah instead its 6 months and no content. Then when you get criticized you cry harassment.

I'm scared of dragonflight, wow is about to pop off and become good again according to streamers.

Attached: 1656651417110.webm (800x450, 2.71M)

ff16

If you do go for the transfer, let us know how it goes user.

Attached: 1641344441492.jpg (800x1132, 383.22K)

didn't we just get an update a month ago? I swear you are just falsefalgging or something

>skips your cutscene

I care about relics because that's what you do in mmos. You waste time collecting stuff. I now have to do this shit bullshit crap I hope it won't take as long as sb one

6.1 came out almost 3 months ago. Stalling the release of shit from the patch doesn't count as updating frequently.

Impossible to skip those massage quests and Greg duels though

4 month patches now. please understand, even though you're not getting a bozja/eureka, it takes extra time because ummm reasons.

That's right on time though? With the exception of expansions, they release major patches every 15ish weeks. 6.1 was on April 12. Aug 26 is 15 weeks later.

Nashu enjoyers can't stop winning

Attached: 112412141414.jpg (1920x1080, 278.9K)

You have no reason to assume DRG rework will be bad.
>But muh SMN, muh Kaiten

I can counter with MNK (ew mnk is objectively the best designed the class has ever been except for TK mnk which was a fucking oversight, actual STB mnk was some wack shit) or how they turned drk from the worst tank but a great blue dps to arguably the best overtall tank in the span of 1 patch with 6.1.

I'm personally expecting something like the current state of NIN, it's pretty weird and different but its overall better especially at lower levels where previously it was a little wack

>2022
>still talking about ffxiv

Relics are usually not even the best weapon until the final patch. They might be better than the ex weapon but probably not.

>This cutscene is not skippable

You know why, its because Yoshida is producing XVI whilst he is working on XIV. He even turned up to the Live Letter admitting he was working on XVI this morning before the Live Letter.

Attached: yoshi p reaper.jpg (1920x1080, 222.17K)