The only videogame reviewer you need

the only videogame reviewer you need

Attached: 52733.jpg (350x231, 21.07K)

>Critical but Aussie with an animation budget

Not really, hes goood but,
I like ones that do in depth research on thr creative process from how they got their ideas and decisions for how they marketed their game.

No, there is another

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.19K)

>Makes an unrelated reference in your path

> Miss Drown Out
> Gabriel has his own lets play channel
> Gabriel is visibly suicidally depressed over having thrown his life away and his friend trooned out
> Meanwhile Yahtzee married his stalker and is forced doing weekly podcasts with suckup PC basedboys he visibly despises.
I don't know who's worse off.

Attached: mdv5uhru7px81.png (4200x3200, 1.97M)

My brother won't shut the fuck up about this dry bong. He's almost thirty and ZP is half of his conversational vocabulary.

I don't need any reviewers, that's what user reviews are for

he'salrightbutthewayhetalksisfuckingannoyingI'mnottalkingaboutthepaceI'mtalkingabouttheamountofprofanityhespewsoutforthesakeofitsoI'mdon'treallyknowifhiscriticismsarereallylegitimacyofifhe'sjustjokingandcherrypickingtokeepupwiththeshow

>animation

Gabriel probably
He married because it's probably his best chance of getting a long therm marriage realistically and doing an hour or two of a podcast as a job is not horrible

This. One of my childhood friend loved this reviewer, well now he's a dicksucking homo and moved to Ireland to work at a chocolate factory. That's all you need to know for now.

shitty reviewer. even shittier comedian.

>Actually articulates his speech
>Doesn't speedtalk like a basedchugger
>Confident in his tastes, draws you in with stoicism
Yahtzee can suck a dick

Attached: mandygaming.jfif.jpg (225x225, 5.55K)

These are not fucking reviewers you bunch of fucking tards, they are the equivalent of the funny joke mascot personas that every magazine fron the late 90s to early 00 had, the ones that had names like "fatto Beardo" and made joke articles about games full of funny quips and would answer to fan-mail with insults. Kids under 12 were able to understand this

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 827.83K)

Nick?

Drown Out is peak comfy, I don't think we can ever reach those levels again. As for Zero Punctuation, it's hit or miss. Early ones ooze creativity, more recent ones feel like a routine, which is probably true. Glad Yahtzee has other creative outlets like writting, otherwise he would murder someone if forced to make ZP and nothing else.

game industry is so shit nowadays that even yahtzee can't entertain me anymore.

I'm grateful that we have some "alternative" reviewers like sseth, peach cobbler, mandalore and ross scott to review old/obscure games and be entertaining at the same time.

>thinks bioshock infinite is good and bioshock 2 is bad
No.

I gotta give him credit for staying consistent all these years. Pretty sure he's the only reason escapist is still a thing.

I only watch reviewers that 100% the games they play and that faggot isn't one of them

don't always agree with him but I gotta applaud his brevity. too many reviews on youtube stretch out 10 minutes of writing into hours of boring rambling analysis and it drives me up the wall

Still malding over Smash Bros/Nintendo for almost fifteen years lmao

>married his stalker
?

>I don't like when video games ask for your name
>It's like having sex and she asks what you do for a living
>I don't like when video games start with a boss fight before the tutorial
>It's like having sex and she wants to go from doggy back to foreplay
>I don't like when video games have minigames from an unrelated genre
>It's like having sex and...
>Hey guys
>Sex!
>Haha

does he even ever talk about sex?

He just repeats whatever's popular. I still like to watch the videos, but it's pretty blatant

>someone mentions sex
>user: was that a personal attack?

It's 90% of his "jokes"

It's more that it's not really comedy. It's the sense of humor of a teenage boy, in the body of a grown-ass man.

An ugly woman travelled to Australia and had "heard of his books but not ZP", which is obviously BS, and "just happened to bump into him and recognize him". Now she's having his second child.