They did it... they actually made it... the most boring game ever created

They did it... they actually made it... the most boring game ever created...

Obsidian-sama, I kneel...

Attached: pillars-of-eternity-hero-edition.jpg (1527x2161, 2.06M)

Every Obsidian game is boring because they foolishly think I'm more interested in consuming their writing than playing a game. If I wanted to do that I'd read a fucking book. And definitely not one written by an Obsidian writer because they suck at writing. I'm a big brain connoisseur of writing and I can say it's an objective fact that Obsidian are bad writers and only retards think they are good.

I just don't understand. It's so goddamn generic and doesn't even innovate the issues which killed CRPGs in the first place.

Just say that you dont like/understand RPG genre

Attached: 120342924_212978776918321_6567434198370786678_n.jpg (1440x1440, 261.31K)

IF YOU thought this game is boring, wait till you try the sequel.

they are both good

Just say you eat everything they put in your plate, like a good boy, gooood boy.

Filtered my words.

I enjoyed pillars 1 and 2 a lot, i imagine children wont though. It had better scenarios and writing than every jrpg ive ever played.

grinding for all the achievements
finished the game 5 times already
holy shit it is boring
every single character is totally forgettable
the writing is a chore

I need them to make more borign game sthen

so your sequel is a wet fart and kills the entire ip?

>grind for achievements
>surprised when shit is boring
are you brain damaged?

>grinding PoE 5 times for the achievements
Do you suffer from some metal disorder or are you a strict masochist?

strange, other games like baldur's gate, pathfinder, the messenger i wasn't bored to tears

I mean, Shitsidian are involved
Outside of the South Park game everything they touch is either buggy as shit (Alpha Protocol, Neverwinter Nights 2, New Vegas), not finished (New Vegas/KotOR 2) or just generally sucks (see any RPG story they have outside of the South Park as they had the actual writers write it)
That's also ignoring massive fucking combat balance issues they always have

Buying a Shitsidian game means supporting scumbags

some achievs are dictated by the difficulty you finish the game, so that is why
but if you knew the game you would know that the main story is very short

how the fuck do you make a whole game without a single likeable character. Durance is the only one that has a glimmer of interesting lore but he's still too long winded and a one trick

Durance eventually drops into the boring one dimensional character territory when every conversation with him devolves into constant "BITCH CUNT WHORE SLUT" tirades about some goddess.

I like it more than Dragon Age Origins which was an absolute snooze fest. That's not saying a lot but still.

They just don't have anything to do with the main story or anything to do with you.Every companion is just "I have this unrelated sidequest, can I tag along?".