Elden Ring is peak reddit. Absolutely mediocre game with objectively bad design, cheap cheesing bosses...

Elden Ring is peak reddit. Absolutely mediocre game with objectively bad design, cheap cheesing bosses, and I Wanna Be The Guy tier artificial difficulty. Beating bosses is entirely a function of rote memorization and takes zero actual skill, reflexes, or strategy. It's absolutely inexcusable after 13 years to still have enemies attacking through solid walls, still lack basic features like pausing, and still have every NPC interaction be either "stand still and mumble gibberish, then laugh like a retard" or "le edgy go insane and attacks you for no reason".

It's the worst Souls game, and it only got popular because le ebin Game Of Thrones man hyped up redditors and twitch zoomers. This is the empirical reality, you cannot change my mind, and if you disagree you are provably wrong.

Attached: 1656659525864.jpg (701x576, 128.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand's_box_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15%
I will not explain my answer

Attached: 022.png (723x666, 162.64K)

50/50, it either is or it isn't

It's 0%
Go fuck yourself

100 %
I looked into the box.
What are you gonna do about it faggot?

its the best souls game,
also 80%

50% because you either have the box with a silver ball or the one with two golds

So theres 6 balls and you grabbed a gold one.
So you take your 1 ball divided by 3 = 33%, then you put that over the other three which are silver, which becomes 11%.

11%

Since you grabbed gold ball there is a 1/3 chance for each ball. Since two are in the same box there is a 2/3 chance you picked one of them from that box. So 2/3 chance the second ball will be gold.

This one is right. Trees make it easy to see.

2/3
Elden Shit is trash

I'm betting there's a correlation between low IQ people not getting the answer right, and having overly positive views of a broken game

You should play the lottery. Either you win or you don't, right?

there are 2 gold balls and 3 silver balls left, you have 20% chance of getting each of them so
40%

2/3. I haven't played ER yet, but it's popular, so retards on Any Forums will say it's bad no matter what. That in mind, I don't trust your opinion on the subject.

>Question explicitly asks about the other ball in a box you've already picked a gold ball out of
>Brainlets are bringing the third box which does not contain any gold balls into their solution
lmao

2/9 or 22%

It's one thing to incorrectly believe you have a 50% chance, but these posts are a special kind of retard.

50%, fuck word play puzzles.

Attached: 1652167948783.png (640x640, 370.5K)

Since you grabbed a gold ball you either have box 1 or box 2. 50% chance of either. If it is box 1 it is 100% if it is box 2 it is 0. So 50%.

Box 3 is irrelevant

I can't tell if it's 50% or 66.6%.

>>>>>word play

nvm it's actually 5/6 or 83%.

It's not a word play. It's just that if you open the box containing only gold balls and pick up the left golden ball then you'll pick up the right golden ball next. BUT if you pick up the right golden ball you'll also pick up the left golden ball next. Meanwhile if you pick up the golden ball from the mixed box you'll pick up a silver ball next.
So there's a 2/3 chance you'll get a golden ball next.

it a 1% cause ther is 3 boxs 1% +1%+1% =3

Attached: 1648754918199.jpg (589x672, 109.88K)

There's a bigger chance he picked from Box 1, since there's two golden balls there instead of just one. That user is correct.

No.

AB

CD

EF

DEF are silver
You either grabbed A, B, or C

If you grabbed A, the other ball is B
If you grabbed B, the other ball is A
If you grabbed C, the other ball is D

2/3 chance
>Doesn't count!
Educate yourself.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand's_box_paradox

You are reading stats wrong. If the 3rd box has no gold balls then it's not a part of the equation anymore.
Leaving 2 boxes. Now one with silver and the other with gold. it's 50%

>You look inside
>The second ball is silver
>You still grab it according to instructions
How does it feel being such a retard?

There are no thirds, user
The order in which you pick up gold balls in the box containing 2 is irrelevant, they are both identical and their orientation in the image is not part of the question
Either the second ball is gold, or it is silver, there are no extraneous properties involved

so the opinions i see on this board are coming from these people

Attached: what.png (501x501, 174.55K)

You're assuming the odds of picking box 1 or box 2 are the same when they're not.

Are people this dumb? This is like watching those Journalists play Cuphead.

Attached: 1652733032598.gif (512x384, 496.15K)

The chances of the initial choice don't factor in to the question, since it is presupposed that you have already picked a gold ball

Fuck I'm dumb it's just 33% because only the first choice matters.

50%
By the information of this box not being the one with two silvers, it eliminates that box from being possible, the probability is 50%, whereas before discovering it contained at least one gold ball, the probability was 33.33% (repeating, of course)

Okay but if you pick one gold ball, and someone picks a silver ball from another box, should you switch?

>exact same thread ten times a day every single day for four months
Mindbroken shazamtranny

>You're assuming the odds of picking box 1 or box 2 are the same when they're not.
user they are because of the gold ball. If the box with the 2 silver balls did have a gold one then you would be correct.
But since the 2 silver balls are the only ones in Box C then that leaves out that box.
it's the process of elimination.

Ok reverse it then and pick up a silverball. Now it's 33% because of silver.

Attached: 1650298523326.png (255x223, 50.87K)

>he just realized

That's the point. There's a better chance he picked from box 1 since there are two golden balls there instead of just one.
I agree with you that box C is irrelevant. The 2/3 comes from the fact that there are 3 gold balls and 2 of them are in a box with another gold ball.