AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES - nirvanA Initiative

Is there any sane reason to make an AI eyeball sexually obsessive?

Attached: tamai.png (350x442, 224.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/7rnzGzk1DgO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1569376200311.png (389x312, 241.29K)

>he doesn't desire to create a nympho AI-ball to be his virtual sex slave

What's the Any Forumserdict?
strawpoll.com/polls/7rnzGzk1DgO

bibi > mizuki

I stopped playing first game on that Minecraft streamer "dungeon". Is it worth powering through?

loved it slightly more than the original, uchi slowly undoing the fuckups of VLR and ZTD with the AI games

I like it, not quite as much as the first

>AIBA IS JUNPEI
and you guys said there would be no ties between this and Zero Escape pre-release

Attached: 1656654708642.png (2560x1440, 928.71K)

it's just an easter egg

>timeline is naturally split
>it's the villain's goal to get it to intersect in a way that (You) can see because warp and weft
Why is this supposedly worse than ZTD again when it's just a better executed and more unique version of VLR's loop shit?

Attached: 1656341628843.png (387x726, 327.05K)

muh character interactions
muh Mizuki didn't react to Date coming back at all except she did

Morphogenetic field was never good

It's a twist that fundamentally doesn't matter to anybody but the player.

???? People were killed because of this and it matters to the villains

Anime writers are often told "don't write anything that your target audience can't think of themselves".

Somewhere in the last 5 years or so that started to extend to everything else because stupid people got the idea that they were in good company and adhering to the above was evidence of a high standard, instead of appealing to the lowest common denominator.

The Tokiko scene happens 6 eyars before the present, not 3 - how is it "at the intersection of warp and weft"?

reminder this smug retard pre-called
>Naix
>alternate timelines
>immortality
all in the first game, and disregarding what she says/does as irrelevant is the height of folly

Attached: 1656481042311.jpg (2560x1440, 454.05K)

I think this is better than ztd, but my big complaints are that neither Tokiko's big plan nor the actual character stuff is fleshed out enough and too much time is spent on a big evil plan that ultimately gets solved in a big action scene rather than solved in a more personal matter like the first game does.
If the Divergent timeline was longer then I'd be fine with it, but since it's so short, it didn't make it up that much for me even if Tokiko's plan itself was cool as hell.

Because the very next scene happens in the future, so its where the timeline intersects? What does 3 or 6 years have to do with this?

she has a similar body outfit to tokkio's.

Was this a dick joke?

good catch

Attached: 1656596045499.png (1000x3506, 1.54M)

Yes, but the twist and the stupid shit were as bad as ZTD. Decent characters/dialogues, good music, better somniums carried it.

speaking of Tokiko, one of the things she specifically speaks out against in Chikara's research is eternal youth, calling it a lie. Kind of weird, considering Naix's belief that all of their reality is a lie, so why call that out in particular?

Just finished the game. God dammit, why did they go balls deep into the memes? First game was perfectly balanced in that aspect.
It is a good game, but it's not a good AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES game.