What else needs fixing in OSRS? Other than the customer support

What else needs fixing in OSRS? Other than the customer support...

Attached: 1655753524154.png (828x901, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/vobpfx/gielinor_gazette_june_2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was the inappropriate language in ratcatchers and tower of life?

no idea until they implement it, since nobody has ever complained about the dialogue in those

>wah wah my fee fee are hurt because... they just are!!!!!!

>What needs fixing in Oldschool Runescape
Changing the design philosophy and considering all exploits barring when moderators want to ban someone for some reason as intended mechanics and designing content around that. (This probably couldn't be fixed without relaunching OSRS AGAIN and firing most of the developers on the project)

I'm glad I quit years ago this would have made me mad

I'd rather just a dead game with no updates, you don't have to play Runescape forever. Explore the world, do the quests and move on. Mosts people grind alone anyway, hence the popularity of ironman.

Unironically, they should alleviate the grind and release it as a single player game. It could absolutely work as a Single player RPG, and given game communities are fucking dead it works out great.

Why can't these parasites unironically touch grass and do something useful with their lives?

Attached: 1656583088317.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

they couldn't even put any of the Funorb games onto Steam when it shut down, imagine if they were selling Arcanists or AoG for like $10 instead of throwing existing products into the garbage gin

Being fair to them, weren't most of them broken due to being based on really fucking old and depreciated java features and would essentially have to be remade?

this cant be real

That's fake, right?

lol
lmao

I don't know, I'm playing AoG perfectly fine right now with a fanmade offline client. No issues.

>Most

The recruitment drive one is hilarious. People would start off as female characters during seasonal leagues and deadman so they could speed through the quest.

Attached: FC33B1E2-84FA-4CE9-B1BA-1E860DDE7F1C.png (1164x847, 1.48M)

When I was young Runescape seemed like the perfect edgy showcase, even now at time it feels like it's run by rainbow fags being unable to cater to an audience that can casually say nigger.

Though something feels off, besides the fags.

I kinda wanna play Runescape again. Do I play OSRS, or some private client?

Attached: 1655724120568.png (1280x720, 861.96K)

oh yeah, I never said they should've put most of those games on steam, just "any" like AoG could've generated profits in the long run

reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/vobpfx/gielinor_gazette_june_2022/

Its all real, mind you that these FAGex mods have only joined recently.
Parasites.

Do you mean a private server?

>These changes will be unpolled
Hmm...

Attached: 1655952734234.jpg (1360x1537, 224.09K)

OSRS is trash, its only popular because of the nostalgia factor.

Both versions have cancerous fag influence, though rs3 is more casual and less faggy

Yeah, a private server. I know WoW have 'em, so I imagine Runescape has them too.

Of course. These people don't give a fuck about the game and only push their own values until they ultimately ruin it for everyone

>"No MAN can defeat me"
Way to fuck up Recruitment Drive.

Attached: 1655480999535.jpg (473x390, 20.71K)

Ironman rs3 unironically. Otherwise just let the game go.

>This week thousands of temp bans were issued for unapproved 3rd party clients
>Last time I was on (more than a week ago) they couldn't even have world 1 and 2 full
lol

Attached: 12312.jpg (1280x720, 91.37K)

Sell me on it

>They're could force the trannies that pick female player characters to get a sex change
>The shitstorm that would happen
Could be funny

Attached: ass.gif (500x200, 705.06K)

RS3 was fagscape first and to a higher degree, but now OSRS seems to have surpassed it

Doesn't "man" refer to both human and a male human

Then I will become trans, as punishment towards you and your kin. Let my curse seep into your discussions.

Attached: file.png (1400x788, 919.17K)

It's a Lord of the Rings reference, user. Also, you can only deal the final blow as a woman. If you're a man, the enemy is unkillable. It was a fun gag and it's not sexist whatsoever.

ITT: rightoid snowflakes seething

that's part of the joke

In this case it's the gendered form of the term, rather than used as an abbreviation for human.

RIGHT
>If Pride is not something you can handle in Old School RuneScape, don’t join. If you have trouble not joining, we recommend that you simply do not log on to the game for the hour-long duration of the parade.
If Pride is not something you can handle in Old School RuneScape, don’t join. If you have trouble not joining, we recommend that you simply do not log on to the game for the hour-long duration of the parade.
>If Pride is not something you can handle in Old School RuneScape, don’t join. If you have trouble not joining, we recommend that you simply do not log on to the game for the hour-long duration of the parade.
If Pride is not something you can handle in Old School RuneScape, don’t join. If you have trouble not joining, we recommend that you simply do not log on to the game for the hour-long duration of the parade.

Stop developing content without polling it and then constantly manipulating and tilting the polls to force it into the game when people say they don't want it
PvP content will NEVER pass, give it up

that's not what the thread is about

Any Forumsscape is a decent private server if you never interact with anyone ever

>Fall down a flight of stairs breaking your spine and void your bowels on your own head
>People say you fucked yourself up
>U- u mad rightoids

Attached: 42362346.png (600x1081, 330.64K)

Yes please, but it will never ever happen even if servers shut down