Fallout 4

This is how this series died
76 is just raping a corpse

Only reason bethesda is still relevant is because for some unknown reason nobody made another first person open world game aside from one small dead studio

Attached: Emil is a hack.png (1144x899, 1.19M)

State of fallout franchise as of now.
>pic related

Attached: state.png (1672x938, 3.49M)

Shitting it our after new vegas was a fucking crime

Attached: n3ZCaR0.jpg (1013x1218, 197.1K)

>some unknown reason nobody made another first person open world game aside from one small dead studio

The formula of Bethesda open word games, just works. I can’t believe not one fucking studio has made a better clone of any of their concepts. I would do anything for a first person open world fantasy RPG that’s not elder scrolls. So many possibilities but they settle for making mods for Skyrim instead. It’s been over 10 fucking years and not one game has come out to compete with Skyrim. It’s unreal.

damn, speaking of the pic, this game has no fucking style, and they doubled down on this in 76 that looks literally nothing like fallout
>Dosent play like fallout
>Dosent look like fallout
>Inst written like fallout
>Called fallout
I hate bethesda

Attached: fuckbethesda.jpg (1385x4401, 2.03M)

Wait, what?

Yes.

Yeah, the ambience in fo4 is kind of lacklustre.

Attached: plain.png (1638x802, 1.85M)

What the fuck is that rope even attached to? How or why did this person survive with clear holes in his roof and doorway. Also his skeleton isn't even slouched over he looks likes puffing his chest out as a final act of defiance towards death itself. The skeleton also looks smaller than an adult.

You will never be a woman

nobody can, only "body type b"
thanks todd

How can people force themselves to play F76? Removing mods is like 80% of the game, you cannot kill NPCs and there aren't any interesting stories the pvp is a gutted mess and nerfed because of cry babies

What, you don't like magic enchanted elder scrolls guns and a shitty parody world of fallout?
Are you some kind of tranny?

Attached: scorpions.png (1511x736, 713.42K)

Calm down, schizo. I'm just trying out some coomer mods aka CBBE.

Attached: rock bottom1.png (1678x921, 2.68M)

Its just a hollow vulgar decoration where you walk around and shoot stuff with fallout 4's mechanics, i guiess its for faggots for whom brand name is enough and the rest they fill with cope
At this point even fallout 3 looks good(in comparison)

Attached: 127.jpg (869x999, 276.54K)

in 76 they have a fucking giant SLOTH
Its some fuking ninja turtles level shit

Off-topic but do any of you know how to cap fallout 4 to 60fps in .ini files? I can't be arsed to constantly cap the fps in nvidia control panel.

I wonder how many kids there are nowadays that feel completely fine towards Fallout 4 because they started on it and so they don't really have the context to hate it, like I did with Fallout 3.

Hopefully Fallout 5 will just be a linear FPS campaign for Fallout 4 zoomers can get the true fallout experience.

>impying it wont be a fullyy auto-generated dayz/rust clone where you play as vault boy

>Wait, what? (Yes)
>Wait, what? (No)
>Wait, what? (Sarcastic yes)
too many clothes

Attached: Wait, what.png (1920x1080, 3M)

The same amount as those who felt fine with NV because people online praised even though it's legitimately shit.

Fallout 3 was my first game. I loved it at the time, but the only other RPG I had played at that point was pokemon.
New Vegas is the best, not even debatable.

Attached: 1656267493728.png (1024x1382, 1.82M)

>It's another Obsidianfag crying about Bethesda thread
Shouldn't you chucklefucks be praising Fallout the Frontier?

Attached: chyn7xpw6jb41.jpg (1920x1080, 183.51K)

The amount of seethe that went into that image

>but muh frontier
It was made by antifa leftist troons who think fallout 76 is the best fallout game.
Commit sudoku.

Attached: 1656267631997.jpg (480x344, 19.84K)

>who think fallout 76 is the best fallout game
Why do you have to revise history?

Attached: 284e9c3b45ff7f50852149dd1f4bd84b.jpg (736x368, 28.06K)

fallout frontier is ultimate bethesda fallout you retard.
>Railroading
>Raped lore
>Retarded writing
>Plagiarizing

I started with 3 then NV then 1 and 2 and 50% of tactics
I think all fallout are good, but yeah, bethesda fallout for some reason i like less than original team's
biggest reason probably is because they fucked up with pacing, i dont really give a shit about my dad or my son, 10 minutes or so into the game
yeah the older games did similar things but the "main quest" was not really the main focus, but the world itself and the side quests
i think this is what is missing in 3 and 4, they focused too much on a main quest and expected you to care about it above all else
fuck 76 with its retarded clown humor

I don't remember Fallout 3 introducing gays, or shitting on Republicans.

I want New Vegas only babies to leave.

Fallout 3 is a direct sequel to BoS, not only in quality level but even in lore if i remember correctly
And fallout new vegas takes off after fallout 2 with ncr and enclave remnants as well as follows its game design philosophy, (unlike bethesdacrap) so this pic can not be closer to reality.

This but Bethestroons

>they focused too much on a main quest and expected you to care about it above all else
Maybe for 3 but 4 has plenty of shit to do outside the main quest, even up to when you've picked a faction.

yeah, i too don't remember fallout 3 having any kind of meaning, no matter right or wrong, put into it at all