Using the extra computing power to render disgusting peach fuzz instead of glorious pubes and armpit hair

>using the extra computing power to render disgusting peach fuzz instead of glorious pubes and armpit hair
Why do western devs do this?

Attached: FLm_HM-VUAIWw9p.jpg (850x1200, 125.08K)

if horizon 3 has ginger pubes I would buy it day1

Attached: 1633242658087.jpg (967x636, 133.79K)

OMG NO WAY?!

idk americans like uglyness for some retarded reason

Attached: 1629994411748.jpg (1027x1273, 292.19K)

No they don't. Larry Fink does, and Larry Fink basically controls all mainstream western media through proxies.

imagine the smell after an entire day of running around and hunting robot dinosaurs
haha must smell funny lolol hahhaha

this user know how to save sony

the devs and normies both fell for the realism meme. of course it doesn't help that aloy is naturally ugly, peach fuzz or not.
what a nasty creature. looks more reptillian than human.

I like uglyness. Bite me. Ugly shit is cool (not irl tho)

pic related

I swear I've seen a pic of Forbidden West already having pubes if you use photo mode. can't find it atm, just the pics of her nipples.

those are some fucking repulsive eyes, your taste is somehow even worse.

ofc the incel loves asian insects

Damn, realism fags moved that goalpost real quick when it came to a Sony game with a female mc lol
Really makes you think...

mods fixed Aloy

Attached: 210497015.jpg (720x358, 58.06K)

It's a big improvement but that retarded beehive hairdo needs to go.

wake me up when someone does concept art Aloy

Attached: aloy but not ugly.png (1231x700, 952.48K)

You are fucking disgusting but I respect you user

I've never seen this much fine facial hair on a woman that wasn't post menopause.

If I hung out with a bunch of dudes to watch and talk about baseball and all they talked about was how attractive/unattractive the players were, I would think they gay. We're here to talk about video games you massive fucking faggots!

I did and she was cute as shit. All blonde like a fucking lion mane but really fine, you could only see up close. Never got to date her sadly

>armpit hair
Is this what zoomers now find attractive?

always has been