AVGN guest star in kids cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-EOzk2I6B8&t=275s
James Rolfe made it big time!

Attached: 35454.png (641x361, 242.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fXYQLtoDv4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He seems happy. Good for him.

The voice acting is so bad. It's like he's reading his script for the first time in a monotone voice, when the animation is full of emotion.

HANDshakes

the cat's audio is fucking clipping, how do you have such amateur audio editing for a pretty well-animated show???

That is some crappy animation.

Hey, do you have any audio editing basics animators should follow?

it's absurd how bad he is at it

>kids cartoon
I thought it was an indie cartoon for stunted women

Newt bros, this should've been his gig. How do we go about making these bums pay?

Attached: newt-wallen-2.jpg (720x540, 64.37K)

Making sure the audio isn't clipping is one, second would be pop-filters. things can be changed in audio editing programs like audacity, even clipping can be minimized.

if it's fucking uploaded to youtube it's not "hitting the big time", this cartoon will get less views than any of his videos, and more kids will be watching his regular videos too
he'll probably be in smiling friends eventually, and that at least actually airs on television

OH MY GOD
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?

What do I do if a section of some audio is too quiet? Or the audio's unbalanced in general?

Sorry, I'm on the middle of making a cartoon myself and my biggest hurdle is audio stuff...

*in the middle

>he'll probably be in smiling friends
He WAS on Smiling Friends.

I'm not in the audio profession, but there are ways to make it louder through programs like audacity. There are plenty of tutorials out there for it. I'd say that the actual quality of the audio will be better if the recording software you use is properly configured the first go around. post-processing can only help so much.

>AVGN
yikes
youtu.be/fXYQLtoDv4w

What does it mean that the audio is "clipping"?

Gotcha', I should probably just rerecord some stuff.

James is cool and all but that was terrible voice acting.

it's distorting because its passing 0db. Fuckng n00b level audio theory.

>Vinnie Video
no Vinny

Attached: 3266d11e2f57d8b7fe53c8a3a7d4eb75f48c44c2r1-500-500v2_00[1].jpg (500x500, 24.43K)

I'm going to punch Nico in the face.

First few seconds of OPs clip, pay attention to how the cats audio is when he talks, it’s a certain noise thing when audio is “yelled” into a microphone.

People are complaining about the animation but it's better than a lot of kid shows on tv with their calarts bullshit.

I'm surprised the coomers haven't invaded yet

I think i see what you mean how it's kinda distorted when he gets loud.

he's always been bad at acting. only nobody noticed it because early avgn episodes played into it

Redpill me on Newt bros