Shitposting aside, this was actually a very good game

Shitposting aside, this was actually a very good game.

Attached: Diesel_productv2_disco-elysium_home_EGS_DiscoElysium_ZAUM_S2-1200x1600-6280f1147761adcaefd5bae77dc686b6d21c39e0.jpg (1200x1600, 305.76K)

For a first playthrough, if you skip the loredumps and most of the optional exploration stuff, sure.

Nice try lefty
I will NEVER watch/play/consume anything done by commies.

the lore is interesting though

you should have made this thread earlier so the americans wont see it
they are very emotional about these things

The lore dumps are some of the best parts though
>reading history book in the bookstore
>take quiz in the back of the book
>"What's the answer, encyclopedia?"
>"A quiz is a way to evaluate retention of information, frequently used in schools"
>"Thank you encyclopedia, without you I would be truly lost"

>He didn't enjoy the lore about the Pale

>communism good
Fuck off

The lore concerning the Pale was interesting as fuck, the rest is boring

Did you punch the child?

Any Forums tricked me into giving this a try by saying it's like Planescape Torment. It's not an RPG, it's not even a game at all. It's actually a visual novel.

Yeah, the hour you waste in a le 4th wall breaking failed game dev studio is really fascinating and really adds to the worldbuilding

been a while since i played, but the dialogue with the woman on the boat was the only interesting bit of lore.

>The game that is essentially a point and click visual novel is good if you skip 80% of the novel and the majority of the pointing and clicking

Attached: 1529610086251.png (405x428, 131.1K)

>OH MY DIVERSITY I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT ME AN PRIVILEGED EVIL WH*TE M*LE HAS BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE URETHRALLY VORED BY MY BBC BLACK BULL MASTER WHILE MY INCEL NAZI CHUD WHORE OF A WIFE WHILE SHE'S AWAY PLAYING UNDERTALE AT GDQ WITH TOBY FOX!
>THIS IS EVERYTHING, I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW AMAZING IT WILL BE TO CLIMB UP TYRONES DINGUS AND GET TO WORSHIP TYRONES BBC FROM THE INSIDE?
>OMG THIS IS JUST LIKE DISCO ELYSIUM
>HEY TYRONE IS THIS AN ANCIENT YASHMALIAN RITUAL FROM THE BILLION YEAR OLD BLACK SPACEFARING CIVILIZATION WHICH WAS DESTROYED BY A RACE OF WHITE CLONES CREATED BY THE SCIENTIST MAGICIAN YAKUB?
>I NEED TO RESPECT TYRONES CULTURE!!
>I HOPE THAT WHEN ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLED THAT THE MOST DESERVING OF US BIPOC ALLIES GET TO EXPERIENCE URETHRAL VORING!
>OH MY SCIENCE TYRONE IT FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE YOUR URETHRA WHILE YOU ARE FUCKING MY INCEL WHORE CHUD WIFE BUT IT'S BETTER HAVING THIS DINGUS TO MYSELF!
>NOW TO LISTEN TO WHIRLING IN THE RAGS FROM THE SOROS FOUNDATION FUNDED LATEST VIDEOGAME DISCO ELYSIUM ON THIS IPOD SHUFFLE I TOOK WITH ME
>W-WAIT A MINUTE THIS IS MY BLOODY VALENTINE AAAARRRGGGHHHHH TYRONE YOU FUCKING NIGGER GET ME THE FRICK OUT HERE RIGHT NOW
>WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? STOP DRINKING THAT MONSTER ENERGY ULTRA WHITE YOU FUCKING BABOON NIGGER YOU'LL HAVE KIDNEY STONES
>AAAGGHH AGHHHH FUUUCK HERE THEY COME AAAGGHHHH RIGHT IN MY EYE NOOOOO WHY ARE YOU HURTING YOURSELF JUST TO HURT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT AAAAGHDHHDHDDJDHHFEINBC

Attached: 1610458373984.gif (536x706, 1.07M)

off by 9

The only good visual novel

I rape the child.

I played first time as a smart retard, should i replay with all stats cheated to max or as a dumb retard? Feels like INT\PSY is where most of the content lies so playing without it is big homo.

the lore/world building is one of the best parts of the game mate

I shot the child