I'm going to sleep, wake me up when an indie game manages to match up to Jak and Daxter

I'm going to sleep, wake me up when an indie game manages to match up to Jak and Daxter

Attached: 09385.jpg (750x350, 97.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog-games.com/game/skylar_plux_adventure_on_clover_island
rittzler.itch.io/blazingdynamo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so much SOVL in one game... impossible...

Attached: 1611710794110.jpg (680x510, 57.38K)

I love everything about Jak and Daxter. The seemless open world is wonderful, the levels are imaginative and colorful, the vehicles are fun, the lore is interesting, the gameplay is polished. My only gripe is that its such a short minimalistic game. I only wish Jak 2 built upon everything setup in Jak 1 instead of turning into gta for babies. As a child and teenager I preferred Jak 2 and 3. But as an adult, upon replaying these games, I've grown to hate the gta style open worlds on Jak 2 and 3.

I want more games to trash talk me when I lose.

But why? I thought the was neat with the ability to control flying cars that where very fun to control too.

Jak 2
rpcs3 or pcsx2?

pcsx2 works pretty well for me. Just had to easily fix the shadow problem with directx11 rendering.

I just want more areas in Jak and Daxter now that custom levels are possible. I can't wait for mods.

If that’s the case user, your never going to wake up.

See you in 15 years.

Literally same, we lost such a beautiful thing and never got it back

Solar Ash
Kena Bridge of Spirits
The Pathless

Not even close

>Solar Ash
boring repetitive shit. horrible pretentious drama story. has nothing new to offer past the first half an hour of gameplay.

>Kena Bridge of Spirits
cheap shovelware with shit animations.

>The Pathless
Haven't played, looks ok for what it is but like the last two it has absolutely nothing to do with collectathon platforming.

>specifically asks for indie
>complains something looks "cheap"
Cognitive dissonance

Attached: 1625822568168.webm (812x720, 2.5M)

This looks fun, i like the animations but is it even coming out?

feel exactly the same
jak two and three have not aged very well compared to the first

gog-games.com/game/skylar_plux_adventure_on_clover_island

There's a demo rittzler.itch.io/blazingdynamo

I'm actually distraught that I'll never get to see the world of Jak 1 as it was ever again because you just explore a small tiny portion of a peninsula and the map shows a fuckton of unexplored, uncharted territories just waiting to be explored. We'll never see it because ND is remaking movies and Sony would never revive Jak.

Attached: rolf.jpg (737x526, 58.18K)

Naughty Dog should let another studio have a go at a Jak reboot or a Jak 4. Just hope it isnt a travesty like lost frontier was