Lets see the switch do this

Lets see the switch do this.

Attached: IMG_1292.png (2016x1512, 3.06M)

do what?

updog

My friend has a hacked switch and it can support 3 monitors.

>that drive
oh no no no

Attached: lol.jpg (590x382, 48.56K)

I'm using a 2230 1TB drive with the same power draw as the original chump. I'm not one of those dummies that cut down a large drive or forced in a 2242.

Can you link the one you use?

>I'm not one of those dummies

Attached: 41234.jpg (620x675, 71.46K)

so this is the power of Linux gaming
impressive
I will buy Steam Deck 2 or maybe some Deck competitor that runs SteamOS but is not made by Valve
also I wonder when will they realise that it's better to go with a powerful ARM CPU and emulate x86 than it is to cram the power hungry x86 into a small form factor. And then once they have x86 emulation figured out on ARM (Box86/Box64 or some other way), then moving to RISC-V will not be that hard, as they are both RISC. Much smaller jump than the x86 to ARM will be.
even better, updog, ligma and ICUP at the same time

Wouldn't that be emulation on top of emulation?
Would it really be more efficient?

switch didn't even have bluetooth for three years, a bit much to expect them to provide you a desktop

I found out the built-in screen of the steam deck also works while doing this as well so technically 3 monitors simultaneously. Touch screen continues working as well.

awesome
I wonder what kind of big brain game would have to be made in order to use all those screens and input methods

lets see the steam deck play mario kart 8 online, then im gonna sell my switch

doesn't ryujinx have online support for local play?

>Playing literal shitty childrens games online when you could be playing HoMM3 HotA or Dominions with your buddies online or local
Do tendies really?

who cares about your faggot taste plus i already have a pc i could play that that on

Who cares about childrens games? Are you 8 years old?

Should I get it for $1000?

no, you should get it for MSRP you fucking retard

Cringe. I paid 2 grand for mine. Just admit you're poor.

you can install linux on the switch which is neat, but it's arm64 so you can't really do jack shit with it. the deck is much better

Why wouldn't I use my gaming PC instead?
Do deckfags really use the steamdeck as their main computer?