ITT: shit games with god-tier soundtracks

>ITT: shit games with god-tier soundtracks

Attached: 1640268101861.png (250x278, 165.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx0ZLickoB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Devil_May_Cry_5.jpg (293x341, 31.07K)

CORRECT

filtered

FILTERED

LMAO
Brainlet

How did people manage to get so ass blasted over the ending

Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts

because the game tells you the fictional characters are fictional and it ruins the previous games

Cause it shows that everything was "fake".
And it could be a little frustrating if you got emotionally invested in this story.

You could get invested in the characters, and the game tells you you're right in doing so
But who the hell gets invested in the story of DR? It's dog shit in every game (and DR3).

Honestly you'd have to be retarded and seriously missing the point if Danganronpa 1 and 2 being "fake" in the context of V3 actually bothered you.

You got filtered like a moron but I'll still take the chance to post something from the game: youtube.com/watch?v=Fx0ZLickoB0

where do you think you are?

This song alone is why V3 is my favorite out of the three games.

Attached: eckssicks.jpg (490x500, 54.24K)

I bet you hate it just because it's weeb.

It because literally makes fun of the fanbase for liking the games, which I personally think is very based but I understand why it made people mad

Attached: 387811-rain-world-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 75.3K)

I don't want to be that guy, but I have to agree with the other user that you legitimately are missing the point if you think that ruins the other games. The game beats you over the head with the idea that even if the characters are fictional even within the fiction of their own universe their lives and experiences matter, which is just as true from our perspective when applied to the series as a whole.

Whether you actually like the ending itself is another thing entirely and I can get why people wouldn't, but to say it retroactively ruins the other games is beyond retarded.

You'd have to be pretty thin skinned to take it as a personal attack. The game isn't really saying you're stupid for liking Danganronpa, it's asking you to empathize with the characters. Contrary to saying you shouldn't take its fiction seriously, it very much does want you to feel invested in these characters. The ending only works if you are invested.

It was too based for the fanboys.

>But who the hell gets invested in the story of DR? It's dog shit in every game (and DR3).
People don't get invested in the story, they get invested in the characters and their interactions with each other, which is Danganronpa's strong point.

>You'd have to be pretty thin skinned to take it as a personal attack
It isn't even the writers attacking the fans, the argument put forth is that everyone who enjoys entertainment based around killing games is messed up, including the writers who are represented by Tsumugi.

I myself just separate those games.
Also v3 is my favourite part in terms of story.

I know that's a thing people take offense to, but that's dumb and not necessarily supported by the game's writing seeing as there is a very big difference between us as an audience and the audience within the game itself, which is that the latter is reveling in the suffering of actual people. Whether their personalities are fake or not, there are real human lives at stake there which is not true for us engaging with the same story one more level removed.

There is a better argument to be said for the game suggesting that maybe it is a little bit fucked up if the violence and suffering in itself is the thing you derive enjoyment from, which to be fair probably has some merit to it, though I took it as less judgmental and more of an invitation to think about why you like Danganronpa. For me that was always the weird style and the characters and the body-horror elements made me a little uncomfortable so I didn't take offense to the suggestion.