Sega dreamcast

sega dreamcast

Attached: sega dreamcast.jpg (500x372, 16.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=km5-OACKRjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=km5-OACKRjA

if only you got a 9 tho

MASTERRACE!

sega dreamcast

Attached: g.gif (268x268, 2.07M)

is the dreamcast worth emulating? i feel like all the actual games on the console got ported elsewhere and that the machine only exist in memory as "that thing that had a good port of soul calibur"

I bought a dreamcast just so I could buy bleemcast for Gran Turismo 2 and MGS and play the definitive best versions of each game, got the Tekken 3 bleemcast disk too and it's cool as well

as a massive dreamcastfag, i'd say not really, pretty much every dreamcast exclusive game has been ported to PC by now, and in the case of games like Sonic Adventure, with mods to get the best of both worlds i.e. 60FPS in SA but with skippable cutscenes
the system's only value these days is to incredibly autistic dreamcastfags like me who like playing on real hardware even if the overall experience is worse than just playing on PC with a dreamcast conversion mod

Attached: 1608488794415.gif (480x480, 1.02M)

meant for

Recently played pic related on emulator and it was a lot of fun.

Attached: toy-commander-dc.jpg (441x400, 140.47K)

>the system's only value these days is to incredibly autistic dreamcastfags like me who like playing on real hardware even if the overall experience is worse than just playing on PC with a dreamcast conversion mod
>Secret pcfag shitting on other platforms
You don't fool me. OG system is always better and no; I refuse to play Starcraft on N64 for this very same reason.

Uhh yeah Dreamcast is good to emulate. Try typing of the Dead.

listen nigga SA1 was the first sonic game i ever played, i absolutely love this game, i'm literally playing it on my dreamcast as i type this
i'd still recommend people, if they want to experience SA1 properly without having to drop their neetbucks on a console solely for it, to play it on PC with the dreamcast conversion mod, there's just no contest, it even allows you to disable the shit from the dreamcast version that you don't like, maybe you prefer SADX's water? go ahead and disable it, personally i'm just happy if more people get to play SA1 and experience it in its unbroken (less broken) form

Attached: 1590543489516.jpg (640x480, 85.76K)

The ports were usually worse. It also had the best version of some last gen ports like Soul Reaver.

That's dumb, you can get better looking emulation on PC.

Play Border Down and Psyvariar 2. The absolute best shmups on the system. The latter was ported to PS2 but it's a bitch to emulate due to various effects the game uses.

>I refuse to play Starcraft on N64 for this very same reason.
Your loss.

Attached: Split-Screen-Multiplayers.jpg (960x720, 134.49K)

. here
Emulating the PS2 port in specific, I meant. (In case that was confusing)

Attached: Psyvariar 2 - Yuhei.jpg (478x640, 54.04K)

>listen nigga SA1 was the first sonic game i ever played, i absolutely love this game
Didn't ask. Fuck off.

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (540x544, 56.34K)

Attached: dreamcast haircut 1595071018195.png (500x610, 133.63K)

>604390921
>604390505