""Villain"" le evil because...LE UGLY

>""Villain"" le evil because...LE UGLY

Attached: 1654754736497.png (268x439, 63.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6aKF0kMtgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally (You)
Also yes.

We all meme about Mitsuo, but the real flaw of Persona's writing in general is having dedicated joke characters. It's hard to take the "You should get to know someone before you make surface level judgements about them." message seriously when it's immediately followed by
>NOW LET'S ALL LAUGH AT THAT FAT BITCH

and thats why p3 and p5 are better

>Villain just wants to be known
>Is completely forgotten about in the end

No you moron, he's ugly BECAUSE he's evil. Strictly speaking, I don't think there's anything dramatically wrong with him aside from his eyes. The reason his eyes look like that is to showcase just how fucked up he is. They're meant to accentuate how unfocused and hollow he is as a person.

he's just like me

>how to make anime face look ugly
>aha! Turn him into monster
And you fags say anime is better
Kek, cartoons can manage to make ugly looking characters that actually look ugly

Attached: olivia.jpg (314x460, 40.92K)

Yes, ugly people are evil. They aren't human. They deserve nothing but death, or to be forced to work underground where the real people can't see them.

he looks fine for me

The fact incels are still seething about this is proof it's correct.

/thread

This character only makes sense in the context of Japanese culture and any western beta nerd virgin identifying with him and defending him are missing the point.
But hey, another bait thread to trigger an argument between chuds and normalfags over a shitty Japanese character.

He was evil because he was egocentric. When he talked with Rise all she could understand was "Me me me me me me". Mitsuo could not get a girlfriend because he could not care about somebody else.

It actually surprises me how guilty Atlus is of this compared to other companies. The only other game I can think of that's this cruel to side characters for the sake of a funny is Yakuza.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6aKF0kMtgk

>he could not care about somebody else.

Why is this a bad thing? Why should I care about other people? They're not me. I'm the only real person. Everyone else is just here to do what I want. If this wasn't true, I would be someone else, but I'm me, so I know I'm right. Everything I say is right, because I am the one saying it. Me. Meeeeee. Meeeeeeeeeee. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x549, 43.85K)

>ugly
is it supposed the mole? he looks like any other generic anime dude

based

Let's settle this debate once and for all.
Look at that nigga. Dead eyes, unkempt look, exactly like the Any Forums "I'M LE UGLY!!!" fags who are like "I'LL TAKE CARE OF MYSELF WHEN MY MAGICAL TRADWIFE SPAWNS IN MY LIFE AND SAVE ME!!!"
Want sex? Take care of yourself.
>B-B-BUT I'M TOO UGLY LE BLACKPILL 20/80 WAAH WAAH
Makeup exists.
Plastic surgery exists.
Hygiene exists.
Grooming yourself exists.
Beauty products exists.
Fashion exists.
>B-B-BUT THIS SHIT IS FOR HOMOSEXIES WAAAH I'M A TRAD MASCULINE MASCULINO MASCULINERION TRAD MALE NOT A FAGGOT WAAAAH
You are not and never will be a trad male. Stop obsessing over being a Chad and do what you need to do to catch pussy. You have better chances of fucking as a man wearing makeup than as a man going to the gym by the simple virtue that Gymfags are a dime a dozen. There is nothing differentiating you from other men just because you go to the Gym.

>plastic surgery exists
But user their children will still end up ugly

It's a bad thing because you're acting like a faggot. Nobody cares that you think you're right. If you want meaningful connections, get over yourself.
>B-B-BUT
Or stay a lonely faggot.

he literally fucking killed a guy

That's not a guarantee and
>Didn't even meet anyone yet
>Already projecting himself as a parent of non existant children.
First of all, you don't have to make kids if you don't want to. Another cucked tradmale rule "HURRR DURR IT'S MY TRAD DUTY TO HAEV LE CHILDRON!!"
Don't want kids? Don't make em.
Start by actually getting sex before.ypu project yourself into a full commited family life. Talk about running before you learn to walk.

>villain actually cares about the protagonist and is misunderstood

Attached: 1630419895432.jpg (820x540, 90.54K)