Western developers don't make hot wome

>western developers don't make hot wome...

Attached: 34242423.jpg (1920x1080, 162.38K)

She is not hot nor cute, i do have a shit taste so i would fuck her

;_;

My man there's a chapter where she's in a little black skirt with a choker and you can see how fat her ass is and it's just unbelievable.

>..rs.

this, user simply does not understand

n.

What chapter? I wanna see

Realistic mental illness is a pass for me. I have the compassion to care that she's unstable whether due to the shit foster system or a supernatural empath curse, and want to help. But no way am I getting close enough personally to eat those bullets myself. I'll simp for a cartoony hot mess like Jinx, but you start reminding me of the real people in my life that I'm keeping a safe distance from and I pass.

i?

What's the game about?

so you're saying you'd fuck women you consider ugly because you know they are high tier.

she's a woman with the power of empathy like they all have and she's fixing the rural town or something.

>fat
Dumb bitch can't put down the spoon.

Post her fat ass

I was going to take screen shots of the five minutes I took to get an upskirt but it didn't come out right. You'll just have to trust me that her ass is fat (and she has black panties on).

idk why they made her so thick
it was especially prevalent in the night party chapter

Attached: Life is Strange_ True Colors 28_05_2022 05_32_45.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I think they knew what they were doing. She's thick but still shapely and has a huge ass. I don't know anyone who doesn't like a huge ass.

>No fluffy ears
>No fluffy tail
>No wet nose

No thanks

sorry I think you might be lost. the sonic thread is over there.

black dress chapter spoiler (5 I think?)

I knew that fucker Jed was too nice and up to no good.

>10 minutes into the pro-choice protest and chill and she gives you this look