Race of drunken retards make the simplest puzzles ever

>Race of drunken retards make the simplest puzzles ever
Todd's attention to detail is superb don't you agree, Any Forums?

Attached: skrym.png (764x689, 936.02K)

That's one way to describe Bethesda devs.

>simplest puzzles ever
Try solving them without looking up the solutions online

Wait a minute that item...

>Once you have the claw, the answer is in the palm of your hand? What could they ever mean by this?
Do zoomers really

Hey man they're simple but they still work 500,000 years later. That has to count for something right?

>implying you need the claw
these retard puzzles can easily be brute forced

The puzzles are explained in lore. They aren't intended to stop adventurers from getting in. They're meant to stop Draugr from getting out.

Why are there draugrs on both sides thenq

where tf does it say that?

That's a stupid explanation. It's a tomb, just fucking seal it. There's no need for people to keep going in and out and needing any form of "lock"

OW FUCK

Attached: owfuck.png (1680x1050, 3.06M)

they actually are intended to make gameplay just that tiny bit more annoying because standing still looking at the enemies and mashing buttons would otherwise start to feel boring. Compared to these puzzles even the basic gameplay of the game starts to seem not that bad

on the corpse of the dude you have to kill to get the claw

>Make puzzles to stop the Draugr from getting out
>Leave a chain or lever at the end that leads to the entrance anyway
So yeah, made by drunken retards.

Kek

The best part is this game is so retarded that you can level up enchanting a bit and then enchant your gear so that it reduces mana cost, which isn't crazy by itself, but you can actually give yourself -100% mana cost for destruction spells if you wear 4 items that reduce cost by 25% each.

So basically you can go around just killing everything with unlimited fireballs about 1/4 of the way through the game.

I don't think I even made it to winter hold lol I got bored after killing literally everything.

Also this one time in 1998 I took a shit in a large soda cup at McDonald's and tossed it into the ball pit in the kids play area when no one was looking.

Attached: 1656514444619.jpg (960x873, 71.15K)

Will Starfield have puzzles?

>Doesn't know what a catacomb is

Typical American retard

Nords do go in and out though. These are they're family members, so they tend the graves and leave food, like you see.

it will have the same puzzles but with different symbols on the panels. the solution will also be the same.

If you have to look up any of the Skyrim puzzles you might have actual mental problems and/or lead poisoning.

The only ones that are the least bit tricky are:

-The one where you need to push the buttons in the correct order based on the clues about what animals hunt which.

-The one where you need to match the animal displayed to the environment objects behind them

Every other puzzle is just looking at the wall and having at least two brain cells.

I'm literally dying my sides all these comments lol

I imagine the alien discoveries might. And maybe ye olde hacking mini game for modern enemies..

They should have just built a door opened via key so I didn't have to arbitrarily scroll through my inventory to find the correct item model every time I went into a dungeon.

>when i google every puzzle in skyrim regardless of difficulty because time is money

Attached: welcome.jpg (1080x1285, 143.11K)

>Giving food to dead people
Why haven't these retards been wiped out yet?

If you need a "key" anyway why do you have to solve puzzles to use that key

If it takes you longer to solve it yourself than it takes to look them up you are an actual idiot.

It would be cool if puzzles had randomly generated solutions so retards got filtered

The actual food are the weaker nords that fall behind the rest of the party

takes less time and effort to just brute force them. not even worth looking at the claw

Ah yes Skyrim, the game known for being hostile to the lowest denominator

you can also stunlock anything in the game to death with the fireball stun talent
it's such a dumb game in terms of mechanics

>that one puzzle where you have to read a book about the love story of a couple to know the combination of pillars
kino

>3 characters per dildo
>3 dildos
>27 combos

Not that many 2bh

Why would you waste your time casting spells when you can smith up a weapon that one shots everything?
Reducing mana cost is only good for grinding spell levels.

Didn't ask
Also you are likely black

>that one puzzle where you just brute forced it like all the others

If I was black you would be kissing my feet and worshiping me angloid