Just started Rogue Galaxy and I really like it for some reason

Attached: file.png (1898x1479, 3.83M)

i'm sorry

ok

what?

Attached: 1627883974906.png (492x428, 225.95K)

it's not your fault

?? it seems cool tho

Attached: file.png (2052x1603, 2.57M)

Yeah. Great crafting and weapon fusion systems, very cool specail attack animations (also coop attacks, kinda rare thing you don't often in JRPGs) and it looks like real 3D anime, I prefer it over say Dragon Quest 11 and Xenoblade Chronicles remake.

Dang that's pretty high praise. I never liked DQ11 but I liked the original XC (haven't played XCR), and this game is seeming very fun so far as well.

That's cool I guess, but I love my cute wife more.

Attached: 1611046474738.jpg (480x272, 40.77K)

Stop posting like this. The subject line is not where your post body goes. Also fuck you. You're not special for liking something.

>he doesn't filter empty comment OPs
Never gonna make it.

>I never liked DQ11 but I liked the original XC (haven't played XCR)
Something about those super detailed, high resolution models, basking in the ocean of post-processing is off-putting. And yeah OG XC imo looks more appealing than XCR.
And hope you are emulating. I was gullible to buy it on PS store for PS4 and ran worse than emulated version over 10 years ago.

SOUL

Attached: file.png (1624x1531, 2.39M)

Yup I'm emulating! It's really nice

i want to love it because dark cloud 2 is one of my fav RPGs but i hate random encounters like you wouldn't believe. i'm gonna give it another shot but god damn that's ruining it for me. are there any booba in the game to look forward to?

i hope you get this (you) because you're a meaningless scum sucker for coming into a thread about a ps2 video game and shredding OP for no good reason

Based. I love that game. Though if you're emulating it you'll need to run it on software mode when you get on Vedan so you don't shoot up above the map

Kisala get's a bikini outfit, and all of Lilika's or booba outfits.
Also fun fact, Rogue Galaxy was supposed to be Dark Cloud 3, but Sony are faggots and wanted the building gameplay removed

Oh damn thanks for the tip bro

Attached: file.png (253x773, 248.76K)

I enjoyed it, but it is very anime trope-y. Not as bad as the Tales of games but still a bit cringe.

OG XC looks like dogshit compared to XCR lmao, Reyn is the only downgrade

Nothing wrong with following some tropes imo

> touches your girlfriend's ass

Attached: file.png (1726x1272, 2.41M)

I played it like 10 years ago and I don’t remember how far I got but I remember the main character glowing red or some shit
I should go back to it someday

Attached: 1.png (692x916, 349.25K)