RE2

My first time playing and I beat RE2 today. How did I go?

Attached: mpv-shot0066.jpg (854x480, 62.61K)

My Scenario 2 time with Claire.

Attached: mpv-shot0073.jpg (854x480, 76.52K)

were you using guides?

no, blind.

You got a D for Dumbass.

pretty good for a blind first playthrough. Try doing Claire A and Leon B now and see if you can cut a few hours out of it

How did you manage to drag the game on for 8 hours? Also hope you enjoyed it, user, it was a funny funky experience

good job op. recently beat 1 and 2 and 5. 2 is my favorite.. i started 3 but i dont know i couldnt keep going i felt burnt out then i lost the save which made it even worse

1. I missed the handgun addon.
2. Missed the magnum addon.
3. Picked the uzi for Leon.
4. Used the complete shotgun on the final boss.

This was my loadout for Birkin.

Attached: mpv-shot0088.jpg (854x480, 42.01K)

>emulator
you didn't beat the game save state scum

Nice work. First time with 0 guides, you did great. Keep it up, RE2 is a great game. Very rare for people to play purely blind for those who missed it back in the day. Do you have a favourite part of the game?

My end-game loadout for Claire. I didn't bother with her bowgun so it was 'nade launcher and handgun the entire game. Picked up the second uzi as well but it's so late it barely had any impact.

Video screenshots from direct video capture of the playthrough on real hardware and a small LCD screen. The gameplay footage is a bit fuzzy.

Attached: mpv-shot0091.jpg (854x480, 59.88K)

did you play on normal?

Normal.

Attached: mpv-shot0092.jpg (854x480, 47.86K)

Try on nightmare mode now

Dreamcast and Windows only mode.

i know im late but you didnt exactly go at this blind op. you picked the japanese version because you knew it was the easiest version. right before you even started you werent even blind

how much easier is the JP version?

Too many saves, if its your first Resident Evil game then its okay.

Attached: capt0000.png (1280x960, 454.33K)

>.
Speaking of Kendo, I was looking into Nightmare mode, and saw that when the zomkies break down the glass there is kanji characters on the SUV.

Attached: mpv-shot0094.jpg (1920x1080, 213.61K)

>Sorry about that Babe