If you hate capitalism, you're a communist

If you hate capitalism, you're a communist.

Blizzard can do whatever the fuck they want and you schizos who think you're the majority should slit your own throats instead of annoying people with your temper tantrums.

Attached: 1656644845203.png (3000x2000, 214.76K)

Blizzard at least supports their games after launch

Attached: 50LIGX4DKW8C1656024075244.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN A PHONE GAME IS PAY TO WIN?! HOLY SHIT THERE IS LITERALLY NO PRECEDENT FOR PAY TO WIN ON MOBILE! I CANT BELIEVE DIABLO IMMORAL IS PAY TO WIN AND OBVIOUSLY GEARED TOWARDS THE CHINESE, THIS HAS LITERALLY NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!

Good goyim, remember to sign off your posts with "Israel is our greatest ally" next time

Don't care what blizzard does, they are my lolcow. I only follow this shit because it's funny.

>If you hate capitalism, you're a communist.
don't go full retard OP, there is lots wrong with capitalism without being a communist

I just quit their game and stopped playing. I've also boycotted all their titles. Now I watch from the sidelines and laugh as their company explodes from their evil.

Attached: 1604848796853.gif (225x320, 2.2M)

Capitalism is capitalism, stop deflecting.

>explodes
They're making more money every year, start taking your meds, schizos.

It's not even a phone game... It's a game published by fucking Bobby Kotick, what the hell are these idiots expecting from him LMAO

I'm glad all you niggers who gladly accepted that it's just normal for phone games to be microtransaction filled dumpster fires can now enjoy how that has ruined the gaming industry as a whole.

>If you hate capitalism, you're a communist.
Yes, and?

>kills metal arms
>murders swingin ape
get fukt

i don't understand what this has to do with capitalism. they make shitty products, period

It's whatever, emulators are a thing and I don't mind that. I can easily ignore app store games since I know it's all just gotcha.

>capitalism isn't about deciding how you use your capital but simply ensuring you give it all to megacorporations
When did the definition change?

I don't talk to ESL retards, don't reply to my posts.

In capitalism you express preferences by not buying a product and warning others to stay away. That’s what happens here dumbass.

Vidya wouldnt even exist under communism. The bad parts of vidya like Microtransactions and lootboxes are gonna be banned soon thanks to capitalism thanks to regulation.

Attached: 1629464400323.jpg (1125x1338, 103.22K)

I hate blizzard, what does that make me?

Attached: 1645574420181.jpg (944x977, 72.1K)

Sounds like a capitalistic society, you whiny commie fag troon

>annoying people with temper tantrums
Tell that to the talentless faggots and tranny developers at blizzard. You're a faggot and you should feel bad

Smart