Do you agree?

do you agree?

>Nintendo says it can’t realistically create sequels ‘to every series fans request’
videogameschronicle.com/news/nintendo-says-it-cant-realistically-create-sequels-to-every-series-fans-request/

Attached: 1649110608751.png (1426x1349, 2.49M)

Obviously not every series can get a new game, but it would be nice if they released SOMETHING most series. Like just re-release F-Zero GX and Star Fox Zero to the Switch. I feel like every popular franchise should have at least ONE game on their latest console.
>

Attached: foxno.png (201x199, 90.78K)

I don't want them to give into every fan's requests, just mine. Don't they understand that?

>Makes a million Mario and Zelda sequels
>Can we get just a fucking crumb of new punch out, star fox, or f zero?
>OH MY GOD SHUT UP YOU THINK WEVE GOT THE MONEY TO MAKE.....one....two.....THREE WHOLE GAMES!!!!
Nintendo made 3 Splatoon games back to back to back before we got a 4th punch out

Is this the new thing anti Nintendo retards are latching on to? Imagine if you ran a company and wasted funds porting/remaking/creating every obscure piece of shit social parasites online pretended to like

>Nintendo made 3 Splatoon games back to back to back
At least it's not Splatoon 1, Splatoon 1 Remastered, Splatoon 1 Remake.

Attached: 1588326690781.png (429x641, 220.34K)

on top of that splatoon 3 is just more splatoon 2, it was completely unnecessary

I don't care, I want more Mac action, or maction if you will...

How many Fire Emblems have they made since Awakening

Its difficult or they just don't want to? Its not like they consistently shit out 10/10 and want to risk releasing another Star Fox Zero as if it somehow offended the audience and killed the series.

>Welp we can't please everyone, so let's actively try to please nobody at all
Okay

Attached: 1654210570259.jpg (500x697, 80.93K)

nintendo IPs rarely are the same genre, nintendo has made sure of not repeating the same genre twice, the only IPs that are kinda similar are fire emblem and advance wars and mario kart, f-zero, and cruis'n, the rest have all their own unique gameplay and genre, all nintendo needs to do is to release one game per franchise in each console instead of releasing a million warriors games, 2 splatoons, and 3 xenoblades, and probably 2 fire emblem as well

Feels like 4 within the same year on 3ds,then they licensed a musou game, the shitty switch game, and I think another musou game is on the way or some shit?

Nintendo back then used to make multiple games for several franchises INCLUDING making new IPs, and for both handheld and console.

Meanwhile they merged both divisions and have slowed to a crawl in game output. Furukawa is a soulless chigyuu business man, they're lazy as fuck and greedy and rely too much on ports, remakes and ROM collections. They simply refuse to make more games anymore.

>Nintendo puts out like 8 fucking Mario games a year
>can't revisit old IPs based on sales figures from the 90s even though most of these games have only become more popular over time
>but no, let's release uhhhhh... Mario Bowling. No, wait. Mario Rugby.

Holy fuck, have they forgotten the external reason they supposedly stopped making F-Zero entirely?
>The famed designer gave a concise update on the latter series — “We will continue to make Pikmin games,” he said through translator Bill Trinen — but as for F-Zero, well, it’s complicated:
>“We see a lot of other designers who are kind of making more traditional racing style of games,” he began. “So, we’ve tried to focus on something that feels a little bit more game-y. So, maybe if we create a new type of controller interface, and we find a controller interface that’s particularly suited for F-Zero, then maybe we’ll do something with it in the future.”
tl;dr: "Miyamoto says we won't make a new F-Zero if we can't come up with a controller gimmick."
If Nintendo wants to say "we just don't think a new F-Zero would live up to the old ones" or "we don't think it would sell" that's fine, but this bullshit is just flat lies.

>We see a lot of other designers who are kind of making more traditional racing style of games
I see a fuckton of car manufacturers who are still making cars with four wheels and a windshield too. I wonder why that is?

Attached: FCyHWdfUcAAPcO2.jpg (1200x585, 75.64K)

Nobody bought Famicom Detective Club and they had to cancel Advance Wars. Why would they bother funding more?

>Rerelease the same Mario games with barely any changes to print money
>Release games with content drought despite having more than enough time to finish them
Nintendo's too Jewish to bother with anything anymore since they know they can shit low effort garbage out and tendies will pay full price for it

Have there even been any fucking new AAA racing games recently that weren't fucking Forza or Grand Turismo?

Here's what they should do, pimp out their franchises for bite sized downloadable dollar titles. Find the next Camelot, let them make sports RPG and off the wall weirdo genre games.

Not with that attitude.

Super Mario- 3D Platformer
Zelda- Open World
Pokemon- Monster Catcher
Animal Crossing- Simulation
Splatoon- Third Person Shooter
Metroid Prime- FPS
Donkey Kong- Platformer (non linear)
Kirby- Action Game
Star Fox- Space Shooter
Kid Icarus- Hack n Slash
Chibi Robo- Adventure
Sin & Punishment- On Rail Shooter
Fire Emblem- Strategy
Pikmin- RTS
Xenoblade- JRPG
Advance Wars- Tactics
Mario Kart- Kart Racing
F-Zero- Space Racing
Cruis'n- Arcade Racing
Golden Sun- Turn-based RPG
Paper Mario- Gimic RPG
Pushmo- Puzzle
Dillon's- Tower Defense
Metroid- Metroidvania
New Super Mario- platformer (linear)
Earthbound- Mother-like
Custom Robo- Mecha
ARMS- 3D Fighter
Super Smash Brothers- Platform Fighter
Eternal Darkness- Horror Game
classic Zelda- Top Down
Mario Sports- Sports
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Roguelite
Punch Out- Boxing Game

nintendo has a game for every genre but they release the same game over and over because they sell more