The only good modern minecraft youtuber has died... techoblade is finally dead

the only good modern minecraft youtuber has died... techoblade is finally dead... youtube.com/watch?v=DPMluEVUqS0

Attached: unnamed.jpg (88x88, 8.13K)

rip

Attached: 1468094275739.jpg (208x251, 12.24K)

its fucking real and not a prank

Attached: file.png (652x490, 320.76K)

Rest In Paradise Techoblade.

Attached: 1651425948897.gif (207x209, 1.57M)

holy shit, i knew he was sick but i thought it was better after his last surgery.

fucking RIP man, you were one of the good ones.

Press S to spit and D to dab, FUCK technoblade, FUCK mineshart youtubers and FUCK any underage retard who actually watches this shit.
Here's hoping its dream or ssundee who's next.

Attached: my face.png (500x500, 185.76K)

Technoblade was cool and i'm sad

who

Yeah saw the video…..fuck man. I guess he was lying to his fans about his cancer getting better to not have it be on their minds. Can’t fault him for that especially since as a minecraft youtuber and one kinda associated with dream at that, kids are a large part of his audience.

Still a fucking shame though. Actually enjoyed his content, I hope he’s resting peacefully now.

Attached: 449E3CB3-FE7D-4B77-B176-C881B4A91A69.jpg (897x828, 96.49K)

Godspeed

Its always the frog posters, huh

Attached: 1646716787981.png (429x400, 359.11K)

Unfortunate

>minecraft youtuber
And nothing of value was lost.
Grow up, toddlers.

Attached: 1636319712359.png (4000x4000, 533.76K)

didn't watch him, but i share in your sorrow

>dead at 23 from cancer

oof

LOL!

>NOOOOO MUH HECKING ECELEBERINO!!! MODS WHERE DAY EBIN STICKY?!?!?
Zoomer thread

Attached: Cortex.gif (248x240, 745.15K)

>this thread
Kill all zoomers.

Attached: 1629761278751.png (320x386, 51.09K)

don't care, rest in piss

Attached: 1654798741661.gif (128x128, 49.15K)

no one said sticky, stop being so negative

>only good modern minecraft youtuber
You mean Team Avo right user?

Fuck, I didn't even know who this was but that video was hard to watch through

The intro with the dog walking up was stupid

>unironically caring about a minecraft youtuber
I hope he is burning in hell.

Attached: 1633871555280.gif (640x358, 2.21M)

Probably molested kids lmao fuck Minecraft tubers.

Attached: 1648139848659.jpg (574x708, 97.17K)

>modern
>team avo
no amount of ice cream is gonna make them not oldschool

same

i feel edgy that i like this video because it made me feel something

F

I like bichons

>watching streamers
ok I can pass that
>watching minecraft streamers
why if Any Forums now full of zoomers?

who was he

why the fuck isn't 4chanx telling me about these new posts until I actually check this tab

he was one of the only good ones, he was anti mask, didnt promote any lgbt shit, had no pedo drama, and was a great actor. god speed 07

based

Now there's nobody who plays MC worth watching left. You were one of the good ones, bro.

Attached: FOsDJPUVgAAVfCb.jpg (1380x2000, 307.57K)

Two of them are women now and ones a turbofag rainbow hair

He was entertaining especially with his solo content. Rest In Peace

Attached: acceptance.png (897x900, 1.47M)

Remind me to never take some of you to a funeral.

I know nothing about modern minecraft youtubers but making your dad do a death video called "so long nerds" is pretty based
rip to this guy I suppose

I never really followed his stuff but the few videos I did see were pretty good. A damn shame. It's always painful to see a parent outlive their children. I hope his family is okay.

huh, damn
why is it always the good ones that kick the bucket early?

Another young person dead from "adult death syndrome"

Attached: file.png (641x900, 646.52K)

How do you prevent cancer?

Rip, poor bastard.
He was the only minecraft youtuber I liked, and one of the few entertaining youtubers.

Attached: 1643193015214.jpg (269x283, 11.07K)

kill it before it kills you
ezpz

Being in shape, eating well, screening. Especially getting checked out if you have family history of cancer. I think Seth did a cancer stream too if you want a Jewish immuno doc give his take on it.

get monthly blood tests so you can start chemo asap if you do get one

wait what?

>caring about a fucking minecraft youtuber this much
I can only pray to god that when someone the zoomies truly love (have been utterly parasocially entwined) dies like leafy that everyone shits on that faggot harder than people are doing here

don't talk shit about ssundee around these parts you filthy knuckle scraping nigger.

Attached: 1465366710208.jpg (500x381, 41.14K)

When a young man dies from a ruthless disease before he gets a chance to live, experience and learn in his life, I don't care about weird petty internet squabbles and arguments

Attached: 1625591771181.png (730x754, 688.24K)

based post
CRY ABOUT YOUR E-CELEB ON THIR SUB REDDIT OR SOME SHIT

Attached: faggies.jpg (480x360, 18.24K)

>FUCK CANCER GUYS I'M SO BRAVE FOR SAYING CANCER IS BAD

BASED and underage summerfags need to leave

fag

>outlived another zoomer
Feels good.

Attached: 1632907344185.png (640x738, 348.86K)

Ecelebs are not video games. Fuck off with your faggy zoomer shit and kys

Not trying to be mean but a genuine question. What is the purpose of making a highly editied youtube video about your team?

Who fucking cares you zoomer faggot

Attached: bef.jpg (502x577, 88.51K)

Why is he in a white room with a dog

So was he the best pvper of all time, or were Huahwi or Danteh better than him?

Attached: technoblade-profile_image-b9cdfb76fd865da2-300x300.png (300x300, 107.05K)

They gave a dead nigger a sticky when he threw himself off a bridge. Mods won't do shit

>minecraft youtuber
Literally who?? And why should I care for?

Attached: 1414096795206.gif (350x291, 931.56K)

I have no idea who he is but apparently he was a cool dude. May he rest in peace. Kind of fucked up when someone dies so young.

>all the redditors minecrafters in this thread that unironically knew and watched this guy
jesus christs this place is losts

Attached: 1633563727465.jpg (685x1024, 124.84K)

>dont talk shit about [trend chasing fortnite faggot that actually got hairline surgery instead of just taking the balding like a man]
Nah, i think i'll continue to disparage the literal mcdonalds workers of the internet until my dying breath.

Attached: look at the top of his head oh wait you cant lmao.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

I've sworn off posting on this shithole, but op summed up my feelings pretty accurately and I gotta pay respects. Technoblade was about the only minecraft youtuber of integrity, the potato war saga was fucking legendary.

Rest in peace you beautiful bastard.

Attached: 767657657.jpg (437x431, 20.65K)

those fags who mocked Jacksepticeyes dad are going to have a fucking field day with this one

R.I.P

>shitty fake high energy eceleb
are actually 8 or something?

my sister legitimately cried since she really likes him
i did think he was a bro
cancer fucking sucks

literally crying. why does this happen to the best people

Play Terraria instead.

Rip the only good minecraft youtuber

you LITERALLY can't user
pray you get an aneurysm and die immediately instead of slowly dying from cancer

Never heard of him, but hearing about a guy who died from a disease just in his early 20s is honestly pretty depressing.
Rest in piece.

Attached: E1zYVlKXEAc-5GW.png (668x543, 239.64K)

Dont even know who the guy is, retard. You're a frogposter and thats the end of it

only watched him make other youtubers seethe in Minecraft Mondays but he seemed pretty cool

Attached: hat.png (450x450, 148.53K)

Illumina's mention of him during his run yesterday was bittersweet. I bet he knew

Damn, imagine finding out you have cancer and only has a limited time to live. I never watched a single video of his, but to die at 23 is fucked up.
Legitimate nightmare fuel.
Made me want to stop wasting my time with unfulfilling, inconsequential shit to be honest.

>people crying over a shitty minecraft eceleb
Fucking christ summer really does bring in all the underage posters, huh?

Attached: ampharos.png (488x545, 489.96K)

Dont care about this fag, I just hope Scar doesn't die...

Attached: 1653602954328.jpg (960x830, 474.13K)

proof?

wow so he wasn't lying about his terminal illness, I really hope he doesn't one day come out of the woodworks to reveal he didn't actually die *cough* sketchek, rest in piece my man

Same. Regardless of if you care or even know about him, the fact that his time was forcefully limited by a disease is unacceptable. I lost my mother to brain cancer years ago. The way his dad struggled not to cry as he spoke was an extremely familiar moment for me. No one should experience it.

trolls remorse is real

better get working on with your lives faggots, you ain't gonna last long

Honestly feel bad for him.
It should have been Dream

>not caring about anything is le based!
>makes 100 threads about how a bad design of a childrens game character is the end of western civilization

>Especially getting checked out if you have family history of cancer.
>tfw have a cousin who died from cancer

Attached: oh-no-clueless.gif (640x640, 897.2K)

>23
>dies of cancer

fuck

(OP)
Chemo kills.

Here's what I've seen
>person gets diagnosed with cancer
>gets chemo
>doctors say cancer is removed
a year passes
>cancer is back and it's really bad
>dies

If I ever get cancer, I will an hero before I take chemo.

vs?

Dangerously based. Zoomers have ruined this board beyond repair

I honestly wasn't too torn up about sketchek turning out alive. Better alive than dead.

Scar has been through actual hell for most of his life, of which took his dreams from him. I don't see him dying for at least another 10-20 years out of sheer willpower. The man might act meek and not that tough, but he is a fucking trooper.

I dont know this kid but I did see his video about his illness and hoped he would over come it. Sad, RIP.

>youtuber
>good
AHAHASHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA FUCK ME THATS A GOOD ONENHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wait, what. What the hell? Fuck man, RIP Technoblade. He was one of the few reason I care about Minecraft at all and after this and chat report, fuck man

vs immunotherapy or suicide

Based. We really need an e-celeb board to get rid off these zoomers and their ilk.

I only watched some of his stuff around 4 years ago, but to those dismissing him in the thread, I think you might have liked him

chemo is the only option that gives you a slim chance of surviving thats why most people take it
its either
>definitely die of cancer
or
>maybe die of chemotherapy

Yeah, the amount of edge in this thread against one of the only decent youtubers that did minecraft is such a Any Forums move.

AHEM

Attached: sketchek.png (210x192, 55.57K)

I dont give a rat shit about minecraft or minecraft youtubers are youtubers in general, but something about Scar and his wholesome attitude makes me feel like everything will be ok.

Attached: 1182939377158.jpg (300x300, 100.67K)

I have gynecomastia on one nipple am I fucked bros?

based. fuck zoomers.

I've just realized I have no idea what cancer even is. How come there's no cure ?

Attached: 1629654314476.jpg (508x654, 192.98K)

>dead zoomer literal who

fuck off

Attached: 1519671210944.jpg (500x453, 41.51K)

I didn't care enough to follow Minecraft celebs, besides another thread making fun of them, but a google of team avolation tranny pulls up enough of them doing gay shit and asking for hrt support on reddit

Attached: kryst.jpg (640x1145, 113.04K)