Ummmm give me 1 good reason why you haven't played Digimon Cyber Sleuth yet

Ummmm give me 1 good reason why you haven't played Digimon Cyber Sleuth yet

Attached: digimoncybersleuthsteam.png (636x530, 511.5K)

Why should I, what's so special about it

I tried it awhile back. The plot was really fucking shit and stopped playing after a few hours.

I got burnt out like halfway through the second one

I did and it made me want to kill myself, but I kept playing anyway because you retarded cunts told me it would get better. FUCK YOU

I played the first one, it was ok.

Cuz it's boring as fuck, even on the highest difficulty the battles are just button mashing jerk off fests. Games blows

Because digimon was always cringe

I platinumed them both then sold them and bought complete edition on the Switch because I barely had any Switch games. I've played through them more on the Switch than I did on PS

Played the first one and the reason I won't play the second one is because they didn't fix any of the following
>Low budget garbage
>Can't skip cutscenes
>Too much dialogue
>Leveling up digimons just to revert them back leveling that one and leveling it up again to satisfy my min-max autism is retarded and annoying
>LMAO POOP DIGIMONS
Other than that, I didn't completely hate it. Better than modern Pokemon that's for sure.

Way too tedious. Speed up exp by 500% minimum and cut 50% of the story. Done

Mediocre combat and dungeon exploration with way too much meaningless dialogue for a plot that just feels like endless filler.

The experience would be much more bearable if you could just skip the story entirely, but you're forced to endure that shit for some reason

what are the best dungeon crawling jrpgs on PC?

I did it was pretty fun never played Hackers Memory though that any good?

I'm so fucking annoyed. I adore Digimon and have been waiting on Survive for years.
But Xenoblade is like my favorite series.

Attached: Screenshot_20220420-194338_Samsung Internet.jpg (733x907, 262.06K)

I have. It's okay. But being a Pokemon clone with less move and type variety than Gen 1 Pokemon kills any depth its combat could have. Oh wow I got Fire move tier 3. That'll do a tiny bit of bonus damage to one type of Digimon compared to colorless move tier 3, but colorless move tier 3 is stronger by default and nothing resists it, so there's no reason to bother building a moveset or use anything other than colorless tier 3.

But im playing it right now currently at ch.3

waiting for an even bigger sale
also is the digimon card game fun?

I have.
It's just keep pressing A to win.
Boring as fuck but collecting digimons was fun enough to actually finish the game.
I REALLY wish the game had Skippable cutscenes though, the writing is truly awful.

I tried it on ps4 a while back. The dungeons were extremely boring and it was really slow to start, got really bored. Shame because I really like yasuda's art.

I refunded it.

Attached: uuuuuuu.png (500x491, 320.4K)

Whoever thought of putting side quests were you have to find a digimon's "special thing" should be shot.