What a fucking bitch

What a fucking bitch

Attached: z6yJiX6.png (1534x933, 722.48K)

Who?

Good.
Now hire an actual artist to fix the ugly art style.

Anybody who goes the "ahhh they're attacking me, the mean trolls" path is a certified psychopath right?

What is he supposed to do? Enjoy being berated by faggots who produce nothing? I've never even played Monkey Island. I just know it's the one with the "Video Games Should Cost $3 Forever" scene

>make game intentionally look like shit
>people say it looks like shit
>I AM BEING ATTACKED
what a shame, maybe don't make it look like shit

narcissist for sure

That's the internet.

Projection.

He's supposed to project? What good would that do?

penis nose

Attached: 1656635290496.png (1600x1200, 1.08M)

GOO GOO GA GA

This is the post that DESTROYED Gilbert, personaly attack is putting it lightly, this was a fucking personal body slam.

Attached: bestcomment.jpg (910x457, 98.63K)

don't share if you can't take criticism.

He took the simple advice of walking away from the internet. Why does that make you so mad?

>what is he supposed to do
Not making a shit looking game for one

People are pointing and laughing at gilbert for being a thin skinned bitch.
Who's mad other than you for people slightly disagreeing with your rampant consumer mindset?

Attached: dani_ended_gilbert.jpg (1080x1484, 145.85K)

Looks like a good post to me. It appears genuine and not trolling, although clearly harsh to someone close to the project. If that's the style he wants, it's a good idea to walk away from comments on his work.

The real question is: Who wants point and click games in 2022? Especially coming from a series with uninteresting art in the first place.

I'm not a monkey island fan, I never played monkey island, I won't play return to monkey island, I have no emotional investment in monkey island, but hear me out.

penis

Walking away is fine, but he also deleted a bunch of comments and his blog or something. It's like turning off the comment section on YT vids.

WE DID IT REDDIT

This is serious

Attached: 1655947796040.jpg (995x561, 94.45K)

he took the exaggerated hate comments literally everyone on the internet ever always fucking gets as direct personal attacks and used it as justification to ignore real criticism about a franchise most of them actually cared about, which considering how fucking terribly this series sells is probably a bad fucking idea to enflame the few people who give a shit about it

What old game devs are still lovable? It seems like most turn into massive faggots or were never as good.

Why did this happen? How did people become a bunch of thin-skinned faggots who instantly retreat to their little safe spaces whenever they face even an ounce of negativity to what they do?

He's not even writing it, he hired halfwit Califags to write it for him, including a troon. This whole thing is a scam.

Literally mentally ill creating narratives in your mind. I never said to buy this game or defending the art style. I'm just pointing out the simple fact that someone may not want thousands of people to dog pile them so they just walk away from it.