Culture of FEAR at WWE

Kek what a horrible place to work

Attached: 11657C1D-2599-48D0-AFC9-CD4DD9C385DE.jpg (828x1235, 699.71K)

Ciampa needs to get fired for this shit, fucking snitch.

>proving him right

Unironically why are we all okay with weekly WWE hit pieces paid for by Tony Khan? This shit happens literally every couple of days and nobody is doing anything about it.

>record profits
>dumbass marks in the company think their retarded mark ideas should be used
this shit is why aew can't even draw a million people

that's how cults work, edrones are just the lowest tier of vince's cultists and that's why they always turn on a wrestler the second they leave the cult

Who the fuck is dan ricker

Sounds like the company I work for desu.

nobody who matters in life reads this shit

Dan left WWE to join AEW. That's his long-term plan. It's obvious. He's been talking about how much he loves AEW, how much he loves Eddie Kingston, etc. He wants to get hired by AEW.

OH NO I CANT BE A HECKIN TRANS FREAK AND SHOW MY OPEN BUTTHOLE TO THE BOYS BACKSTAGE THIS IS FASCISM

But enough about Tony Kahn and gAyEW

Yep, it’s really crazy how obviously autistic and cult like they really are. The second a wrestler leaves, they become obsessed with creating pathetic hit-threads and having sperg outs.

Holy rent-free.

no million?

But enough about AEWtists and how they reacted to Cody Rhodes leaving

>A who is talking about the culture in a place he doesnt work
Wrestling journalism folks

Some game playing basedboy journalist who landed a job with WWE and couldn't cut the mustard because he found out "dream jobs" are just jobs and you're not allowed to just do whatever you want.

>that's how cults work, edrones are just the lowest tier of vince's cultists and that's why they always turn on a wrestler the second they leave the cult
strange how you faggots are turning on jeff hardy

Meds

>culture of fear
Fucking pussies lol

Kek this dudes joshi tier busted

Attached: D3w1CVIW4AExyjV.jpg (901x1200, 154.55K)