Untitled

Attached: keep-fighting-for-persona-5-on-switch-atlus-says_xzzc.jpg (1280x720, 111.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpIZ7e-XLKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now I can steal hearts on the go and people can steal my Switch!

Just be yourself

They're gonna be censored and butchered by the shit localizers working on them
There's people literally begging Atlus and the tranny localizer on Twitter to remove Ken's Social Link and remove other "icky" content and they're absolutely going to cave in like they did with Catherine:
youtube.com/watch?v=gpIZ7e-XLKk
So if you buy any of the ports do so on PC so you can mod them at the very least

Erm, Xbox xisters? What happened to our exclusive?

Back to Twitter with your seven year old wojak, ESL Xbox cuck.

We did it switch bros I love P5 since smas- I mean PS4 release

Attached: n1o7hywllyp211.jpg (640x591, 62.08K)

I have never owned an xbox console

Attached: 1656166612030.jpg (1284x993, 346.84K)

>I love P5 since smas-
h. That was when it became acceptable to like Persona, but I refuse to let a fucking PS4 into my house.

Cool. I won’t get it on switch, but it’s nice to have.

Just pirate

>Le mature M rated game for adult audiences only
>Tranny localizer is going to censor it like they did with Catherine
>You are allowed to show people dying and swearing but you can't write swear words in game and the characters are not allowed to say FUCK
Plus 17 years old my ass

Attached: Ass shake.gif (600x338, 932.86K)

Vanilla p5 never ever tendies, the superior version.

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIIING
TO PC

I thought the narrative was that Switch would never get Royal because it "requires PS4 hardware"?

did they just give up animating the tail?
its spazzing out like a source object stuck in the ground

Why are Americans so afraid of the word fuck anyways? I noticed that gory 'murican comic books aimed at adults like the Mask leave the word shit uncensored but always censor the word fuck (they write it as f***k), they do the same for adult cartoons like the ones they air on Adult Swim they always put a *beep* over the FUCK word, it is almost as if Americans are afraid of sex in general but love violence and are more than okay with graphic gore as long as there's no nudity and no one says FUCK

Attached: Berzona.jpg (1393x1416, 373.92K)

>Why are Americans so afraid of the word fuck anyways?
Huh? I see the F-bomb dropped in comics all the time and especially in streaming service adaptations.

Conservatives want to make sex illegal

Don't care. Getting it on steam deck.

Just go into da hood if you want to hear little niglets swearing every which way.

Based. Switch will not run this at 60fps

For fuck sake, you can already run the pcsxe3 version at 60 on the deck. What is it with you fags? We get it, you can emulate stuff. Why can you NEVER just talk about the games and instead just mention “how you are emulating it”

Nobody gives a fuck. We all have pcs. Just talk about the GAMES