Switch Thread

>What are you enjoying on your Switch Any Forums?
>Did you get anything in the eShop summer sale?
>What release are you most excited for in 2022? Are you hoping for anything next year?

Attached: switch-oled-solo.jpg (4032x3024, 3.88M)

Monster hunter rise: sunbreak, I'd have gotten it on PC if it weren't for my brother being impatient and buying 2 copies

Cool

Yeah I picked up p3p and undergarments

xenoblade de

Fire emblem three hopes

Been switching between Spelunky 2 and TBOI for a while.

im playing tales of vesperia

The gameplay is fun but I hope you don't get tired or burned out of the story

Didn’t touch Switch since release really, going through the backlog of what I had wanted to play in the past. Rise, Metroid, Hades etc. currently ACNH with the Ms. Good comfy fun

Cuphead DLC is fucking outstanding, having a blast

>>What are you enjoying on your Switch Any Forums?
Been playing Xenoblade 1, I dropped it on 3ds a long time ago but I decided to try it out again and it's been really fun
>>Did you get anything in the eShop summer sale?
no I pirate everything
>>What release are you most excited for in 2022? Are you hoping for anything next year?
Probably Nier and P5, all the bangers are in 2023

I got KOTOR and am looking for others. Any reason to get Spelunky I over II

So Nier Automata is coming to Switch. Will it hold up graphically and frame rate wise? I played Dying Light and it looked great graphically but had weird glitches and crashes.

Attached: nier-automata-for-Switch.jpg (598x308, 33.76K)

Bump

Attached: 518332d545bccd7abb7b25397b7a6d8a.jpg (566x800, 84.97K)

I hate the Steam Deck so much.

based taste

why?

no games wtf i wasted 260$

Started playing Radical Dreams but it turns out the game's first moments is boring as fuck. Never played it or Chrono Cross before, only Chrono Trigger.

Did I waste $50? Delicious Last Course looks much more interesting

Yes

Playing skyward sword with gf but she being slow so gotta take a break for a little while so she can catch up

Probably not getting anything. Nothing good. I've just been playing Final Fantasy III again on the Super Nintendo instead.

Attached: quadra_slice.gif (480x420, 1.04M)

Just got Sunbreak, still not sure if that was a good decision compared to 3 Hopes since I really enjoyed the demo but the plot seems kind of weak.

>What are you enjoying on your Switch Any Forums?
Animal Crossing,Bayonetta 2
>Did you get anything in the eShop summer sale?
Nah
>What release are you most excited for in 2022? Are you hoping for anything next year?
Bayonetta 3 and Pacman World REPAC,sadly I wont be able to get the collectors edition of these games