Poor fucking Nintendo huh

Small indie company please understand

Attached: 1636028101849.png (1248x1006, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/nintendo-fan-bought-stock-to-ask-about-f-zero-game-2022-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't they just work with another studio like they do for Donkey Kong and Metroid

Nintendon't

...why not? Are they too busy doing something else that they can't make games? Like that's what they do, nobody is trying to constrain them saying
>We want Starfox ANNUALLY
Just make the damn game retards.

they can shit out a million low effort mario sports games but a new star fox or f zero every few years is too much to ask for?

The guys who do Mario Sports games dont have the skills to do a Star Fox game. You're just like the retards who want Monolith or IntSys to make F-Zero.

I don't know about Star Fox but a new F-Zero should be handled by Yabuki. Mario Kart and ARMS are basically the ideal pedigree for a game like that.

it CANNOT be that hard to make a good starfox game
but all we get is the same cheap ass 2-hour rail shooter again and again

Literally no single big company in the industry keeps every single iconic series they got active at the same time. Sony, Microsoft, Capcom, Square Enix, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Rockstar... not a single one of them, all have a ton of series dead

BotW2 is sucking up nearly all of their development manpower and resources for new games. Splatoon 3 is the rest of it. This is why I'm sick of BotW - I liked the first game enough, but BotW1 and 2 have eaten up nearly a dozen fucking years of devtime and so many resources for Nintendo.

>We want Starfox ANNUALLY

Yeah then you would have star fix buggy on release day, constantly broken pile of shit like all yearly games.

Nintendo is one of the few companies that still knows how to develop working software. And that takes years.

>Be Nintendo
>Make niche yet beloved titles with cult followings
>Do everything in your power to sabotage your own fucking games
>Fans don't buy shitty new games
>"Oh well, the Gaijin didn't like our new and creative innovative features! Better shitcan the entire series forever"
They've done this too many times to count. They're worse than Crapcom.

Attached: fuck ups.png (735x739, 1.2M)

Right so just make sequels for the most asked ones instead of acting like John and Rubert asking for Yoshi’s Cookie 2 is making it imposing to do anything else. Star Fox, F-Zero and Kid Icarus are the games most often asked to get sequels with Metroid falling in every 4-5 years when Nintendo decides to give up on it again. You can’t make a sequel for one of those 3?

fzero dead
star fox dead
kid icarus never alive
fuck off retards

Nobody likes furshit so it's understandable

learn to fucking read

Star Fox has had releases on every single Nintendo platform except the Wii, and the Switch so far. And the series just doesn't find it's footing. I don't even understand what people want out of Star Fox anymore

Ok, but when their resources are freed up, they can make more other games. What is hard a bout planning that? Fucking Marvel has a whole cinematic universe planned out years in advance, you're telling me Nintendo can't make games?
I bought all of those, though. I also own all the roms.

i just want a way to play KI:U without breaking my scaphoid.

Unironically no. Nintendo's standards have become too high. Remember when they told their fans that they would bring a bunch of 3DS titles to the Switch, ported Miitopia, and then gave up on the whole idea because Miitopia didn't sell 20 million copies? No? What about the time they released ARMS and shilled it to no end, and then abandoned it entirely just because it sold 2 million copies (more than most FE games btw)?
It's a miracle they even gave Wario Ware a second chance.

Only if the company has a proven track record &/or willing to do something new with the franchise.

>asking for Yoshi’s Cookie 2 is making it imposing to do anything else.
The thing is, they could do this relatively easily with few resources to buy them time for other releases.

businessinsider.com/nintendo-fan-bought-stock-to-ask-about-f-zero-game-2022-6
>dude spent $40,000 to get told that
lol

>kid icarus never alive
Uprising sold well over a million copies and still has a huge fanbase. Only in the eyes of Nintendo would this ever be considered a failure.

Its probably investors who are the cause behind this. Why bother with 2 million sales when MK8D makes infinite free money.

A new game with a new plot with no land combat sections & local/online co-op.

is fossil fighters good?

It's not that simple you retards. Using Metroid as an example sometimes they get lucky and find big success like with Mercury Steam and their work on Classic style Metroid, but then they ate shit HARD with Metroid Prime 4 ending up burning millions on such a dumpster fire they had to scrap it completely and start again from scratch.
Sometimes the people who originally worked on a IP like F-Zero, etc. either retired, moved to another company, or just straight up died and there's no longer anyone with the experience or interest to work on said IP. They also never made enough money to risk a Metroid Prime 4 shitshow by giving them to some unproven developer.

You see a very similar with Xbox and why they won't make another Killer Instinct or Banjo: The original devs of KI aren't available anymore, nobody at the studios they currently own know how to make fighting games, and they can't outsource it all the veterans in the industry are already working on SF6, Tekken 8, MK12, etc.
You also aren't getting a Banjo because nobody outside of Nintendo knows how to make a good 3D platformer, even Platonic who has a lot of the original games can't make a good one anymore as shown with the mediocrity that was Yooka Laylee.

I'm in agreement with you. That's why I want Nintendo to give the BotW style a break.

You're probably right. Didn't some Saudi prince buy a shitload of Nintendo stock recently? If the Arabs could revive SNK, I'm sure they'll be able to revive at least a few of Nintendo's neglected franchises.

yeah dude spent 40k just to get told a generic PR answer that they tell every other media person. poor guy.

Yes, but start with 2. It's an infinitely better game than 1, though it still has a lot of charm.
3 is kusoge, don't even bother emulating it.

Because they don't want to just shit out a new f-zero for the sake of a new f-zero game. If they can't offer something new and exciting, then why should they pick this one game over another that can be revitalized with new gameplay. They want games like Kid Icarus and Dread and less games like Federation Force.

Yeah why would they focus on making games that are guaranteed to sell but not games that consistently sell like shit? It’s a complete mystery to me.