Detroit Become Human

This game would've been so much better if it revolved solely about Connor being a detective.

Attached: OHwigC91bAhgTtrpogp-KSOfj9XDDBpfzrZ63FCgZ1Y_350x200_3x-0.jpg (1050x1347, 120.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtbDDqU3dVI)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh, I think the game needs a storyline where an android starts a revolution. Kara's storyline is unnecessary though.

The game would have been so much better if anything in the story made sense.

they set themselves up for failure, they were never gonna surpass the demo

You mean this (youtube.com/watch?v=JtbDDqU3dVI) or the actual game's playable demo with Connor?

the game would be better if it was a synth trying to mimic human behavior so perfect he start to disconnect with robots and thinks himself human aswell after a while

I think they should've used Kamski more, maybe he could have a plan to start the revolution instead of Markus.

the ps3 tech demo yeah

Why are Elijah's androids not wearing any shoes?

Attached: DetroitBecomeHuman 2022-06-30 17-50-58.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

Indeed, it showed a lot of potential, and so did the initial scenes of the game, but then it all went to shit, in the usual David Cage style.

based

Attached: T-1000.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

Why haven't you played her game yet, Any Forums? What's your excuse?

Attached: Chloe Main Menu.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

>shoes indoors

Well, she can die really early on and the game will just continue with only Connor and Marcus as playable chars.

I did when it came out

Attached: 456456.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

This. The game peaks during the mission where you massacre a tv station as Marcus and then immediately investigate it as Connor. It really felt like you had the ability to create your own cat and mouse game. Kara just destroys the pacing of the game with her segments that are slow and go nowhere. A greater focus on Connor vs Marcus with more ways for their story to branch would have vastly improved the game. Imagine if Connor could go rogue but still choose to oppose a violent Marcus.

That's the PS4 version I'm guessing? I just played it recently for the first time on Steam, it seems like a decent port and the controls for mouse & keyboard are better than I would've expected.

Yeah the original PS4 version, looked good when it came out but man the PC version looks amazing

I did though.
I also saw her "tasteful" nudes she puts on OF.

It looks quite nice on PC if you have the hardware to run it well, running the game at native 4k and at 60 fps or more is neat.

Chloe would never do that!